Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think I am retarded or have a terrible and boring personality?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
If you think so, you are probably, right. Still soul crushing and I'd like to know more so I have more reasons to sui.. ehhm I mean can work on my issues, huehue. :feelsrope:

I think that you're a good poster tbh, but personality is a meme.

Does anybody here even know you irl?

Personality is a construct.

I haven't interreacted with you enough to cast such a judgement. But I suggest to tag users you often speak to, in order to get a better view before starting self-flagellation.

Your personality is great. Its just your face.

I haven't interreacted with you enough to cast such a judgement. But I suggest to tag users you often speak to, in order to get a better view before starting self-flagellation.
No idea who reads my shit tbh. I am mostly to high inhib to really interact with people on the forum.

Nah you're a cool dude, you and @Atavistic Autist are the only people keeping chat alive

Idk, you're probably a nice guy with a bad face like many of us here

I have enjoyed the few times we talked on voice chat.