Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think hijab protects women from rape?

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Nothing is my fault
★★★
Sandniggers defends hijab by saying it protects them from rape which is complete NONESENSE imo

the world would be a better place if every foid would cover up entirely like in the sandnigger countries

I think it does since it covers most of their body besides the head

the world would be a better place if every foid would cover up entirely like in the sandnigger countries
Every foid should suffer themselves with hijab

I dont think it does. If someone wants to rape, he will rape.

Foids not getting drunk and drugged surrounded by bunch of strangers would decrease rape.

Every foid should suffer themselves with hijab
imagine getting to stone foids who did some illegal shit, i would be on the front rows everyday (invidya

Yes, because hijab does not arouse most people.

It’s beyond Cucked to want your daughter/wife/sister to dress like a slut in public. It’s basic common sense. It’s not only about rape

I wouldnt say it protects them but it makes it much less likely

Sandniggers defends hijab by saying it protects them from rape which is complete NONESENSE imo
You are against hijab? Would you not want your gf to cover up?

No dude, most rapists do it involuntarily against those who wear too erotic and vulgar clothes.
Most people rapes for the sake of rape, they feel arouse when they do the did

It does, but only in the sense that protection money "protects" you against criminals. I don't think the sandniggers really lust that much after sexy women that they cannot control themselves, but that they intentionally rape "unislamic" women because of ideological reasons.

Idk tbh I'd be more tempted to grape a hijabi because what are you hiding under there

It creates curiosity within

Idk tbh I'd be more tempted to grape a hijabi because what are you hiding under there

It creates curiosity within

There is no 100% protection against anything, but it can surely reduce the chance of getting graped

I think rape is a good way to protect women from the hijab