Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think having an older sister contributes to inceldom

decafincel

decafincel

Admiral
★★
There hasn't been a lot said in the topic but I feel like it makes a major difference in your life.

No. I'd say it'd probably help a lil bit because you'd know how to talk to women better.

Not that it would help much if ur subhuman tho

In fact, if you were Chad, your sister would let you sodomize her on hot summer nights when you two, teenagers, share a bed.

It may make you angry and bitter in case if mother considers her as favorite child while you're just a nobody.

Marc Lepine got humiliated by both mother and sister, but i think the major reason was his looks.

Last edited:
My sister has always hated me. As soon as I was born we started fighting. Nowadays we get along more, but she lives in a completely different state, so I don't even see or talk to her much anymore. She is my fathers favorite.

My sister has always hated me. As soon as I was born we started fighting. Nowadays we get along more, but she lives in a completely different state, so I don't even see or talk to her much anymore. She is my fathers favorite.
Hook me up with her will you

I don't think I've seen a single foid without a boyfriend in my whole entire existence on this earth. Either they're getting fucked by chad on the side, or they're in a beta bux situation. ovER

I don't think I've seen a single foid without a boyfriend in my whole entire existence on this earth. Either they're getting fucked by chad on the side, or they're in a beta bux situation. ovER
This is also the case over here in Asia. How are we supposed to ascend when they won't give us a chance?

This is also the case over here in Asia. How are we supposed to ascend when they won't give us a chance?
I'm sure all the passport bros are moving over there as well to lock down some slore. So I'm sure the chances are even worse over there.

I'm sure all the passport bros are moving over there as well to lock down some slore. So I'm sure the chances are even worse over there.
Before they came I was already a khhv.