Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think guns should be easier to obtain?

Harvey Weincel

Harvey Weincel

Recruit
★★
IN light of the recent shooting, do you think we need more or less guns?

More guns so that soys would decrease

The more guns the better

yay 2300 post

anyways no because im black and i want the chances of me getting shot by the next buffalo shooter to be as low as they can be

:feelsstudy:

Collecting Information on Forum Members​

This is about determining the psychological level of the forum members, and to gather intelligence that can be used against them. In this technique, a light and positive environment is created, leading to “I’ll show you mine, you show me yours” postings. From the number of replies and the answers that are provided, much information can be gathered.
For example, posing as one of the forum members, post your “favorite weapon” and then encourage others to showcase theirs. It can then be determined what percentage of the forum community owns a firearm, and/or illegal weapon.
Or, post your favorite “technique of operation.” From the replies, methods used by the group can be studied, and effective methods developed to stop them from their activities.

Get out Greycellllllllllllllllllllll:lasereyes::feelspuke::feelsrope:

The more guns the better

Humans are just a bunch of animals, you see the animalistic primal nature of men revealed in its true form as all the charades and deception fall away, when men have the weapons to strike back at the society which has oppressed them their whole lives

Yes im looking for a pistol in my city and i still cant find any i made a post about it

Firearms are fairly easy to obtain where I live. California is often considered a strict gun law state, but the gun laws are not that restrictive. It really just reduces the amount of firearm companies to a few big players. Gun laws in California are clearly about profits and not about protecting anyone. If I wanted to buy a suppressor, I can just order one in the mail. Carry permits are easy to get in the right cities.