Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think going viral is gonna help?

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
Lately the incel community starts to get attention,mostly in a negative way but think of this.Every shitty trend we have nowdays(trans,gays,shitty music) had a negative feedback at its start but with the years it went viral and now everyone fckin supports it just to be considered ''openminded''.I actually believe in some years the incel community will be even more known.That will result in more men joining the community.I dont think though that will change something,in fact chads will get even more pussy.

Making the term incel a household name isn’t exactly going to get ugly men laid

Making the term incel a household name isn’t exactly going to get ugly men laid
dont forget that bitches have low iq so if incels somehow become a trend,some of them might actually go for it.

Its gonna get worse

dont forget that bitches have low iq so if incels somehow become a trend,some of them might actually go for it.
JFL, if that were the case then PUA would actually work for us

Viral marketing helps

I don't want to get bombed by the US AirForce.

No, they will use us to censor people and erase freedom of speech on the internet. Those people don't want to help us.

I awared my psychologist on me being an incel and blackpilled, so im doing my part.

I dont care about being associated with it, inceldom and blackpill describes my existence and experience in life, so why deny it and pretend like its not me?

Going viral will never be good for our community because the target on our backs will just get bigger and bigger.

Going viral might help not the incel community itself, but could produce more detachment from society in men. Blackpill seeping into the normie bastions will erode false hopes, at least to an extent. Too many people, namely men, are in denial of the bad deal they´re getting at participating to social life.

I awared my psychologist on me being an incel and blackpilled, so im doing my part.

I dont care about being associated with it, inceldom and blackpill describes my existence and experience in life, so why deny it and pretend like its not me?

Very based. While I wouldn´t go this far for safety concerns, I don´t hide my real opinions when there´s no danger of unfavorable outcomes. Psychology = training ground for (((Matrix))) sentinels.

stoke the fire but keep your head down

No because unlike the LGBT marxist crowd, jews aren't backing us

If we had some noble cause to hide our toxicity behind maybe, but we don't and unfortunately is our ideology going the exact opposite way of where society is going right now. Tough luck not just in genetics i guess :cryfeels:

What did you tell them?

What else would i speak to them about? Theres nothing else for us to even talk about, might as well speak about stuff I relate to, since inceldom/blackpill is all I can relate to on this planet

Its a bad thing bec. they would use every ahitty thing against us.

Nothing will help incels get treated better by society, but "going viral" insofar as more people hearing about the blackpill will help us reach critical mass, if that will ever happen. We need to spread the word as much as possible, especially to places like China and India that are full of incels living in utter hell who don't realize that there are people like them (though we may live slightly easier lives). If 10% of the male world population all realized they were doomed, there could be a domino effect.

Nothing will help incels get treated better by society, but "going viral" insofar as more people hearing about the blackpill will help us reach critical mass, if that will ever happen. We need to spread the word as much as possible, especially to places like China and India that are full of incels living in utter hell who don't realize that there are people like them (though we may live slightly easier lives). If 10% of the male world population all realized they were doomed, there could be a domino effect.
You know what though?Even if somehow we managed to spread blackpill and magically all goverments voted incel rights,foids still would hate us so i guess its over

It will get worse eventually. They will try to find more and more stuff to blame us.

foids still would hate us so i guess its over
Yes, that will always be the case. You have to give up on any hope of being treated like a human by society if you are ugly or short. The point is not to "ascend" because there is no such thing. But, a critical mass of incels who realize they have nothing to lose can at least strike a blow against globohomo society.

The majority of these cucks won't be interested in genuinely understanding us. They'll come in with pre-conceived notions that we're all bitter/misogynistic/potentially dangerous etc and won't really be interested in changing them.

Lately the incel community starts to get attention,mostly in a negative way but think of this.Every shitty trend we have nowdays(trans,gays,shitty music) had a negative feedback at its start but with the years it went viral and now everyone fckin supports it just to be considered ''openminded''.I actually believe in some years the incel community will be even more known.That will result in more men joining the community.I dont think though that will change something,in fact chads will get even more pussy.

Absolutely not. Fourth-wave feminism would have to perish first before that would happen. Our site is basically akin to Stormfront through the eyes of your average normalfag.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back