Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you think girls prefer an electric guitar or drums?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Heh, you thought an electric guitar. Jfl, cope, they prefer drums.

Just notice @ how all foids are more interested in drums

JFL fuck its over for hamboy

Hamlossus seems to prefer guitar tbhtbh

I know for sure it’s not piano..

They prefer a genetically superior male

depends on their race tbhtbh

Saving this image for brutal mog threads

I think they prefer electric guitar. The drums guy is always like the guy who plays the tall bass.

They secretly prefer whatever hamlossus uses.

If it were a 2/10 truecel making the most awesome solo ever and an 8+ Chad keeping the rhythm with two sticks all the foids would be fixated on the Chad as well. The instrument is irrelevant.

Cope, the drummer is better looking

electric for emomaxing and drums for thugmaxing

his hands look almost twice as big as mine wtf

Opened the thread to mock drumfags.... but after all, it's just about your looks. Who the fuck cares what instrument you play or how good you are at it....

If it were a 2/10 truecel making the most awesome solo ever and an 8+ Chad keeping the rhythm with two sticks all the foids would be fixated on the Chad as well. The instrument is irrelevant.

Not if the guitar is actually his cock.

to be fair music is one of the few hobbies that can actually get you a woman, it probably is almost as effective as gymcelling (which means not much at all but it may be the icing on the cake if you are not ultra ugly or short)

Last edited:
to be fair music is one of the few hobbies that can actually get you a woman, it probably is almost as effective as gymcelling (which means not much at all but it may be the icing on the cake if you are not ultra ugly or short)
I tried both games and it didn't work :feelsrope:

I tried both games and it didn't work :feelsrope:

What instrument?, are you charismatic? (or did you act like the stereotypical serial killer who plays piano?)
Take a look at these singers. They are slayers thanks to music (yeah they are also statusmaxxed but still if you are 3/10, gymmaxxed, instrumentmaxxed and not short, you should be able to score at least a 5/10 becky (at least in latin america)

What instrument?, are you charismatic? (or did you act like the stereotypical serial killer who plays piano?)
Take a look at these singers. They are slayers thanks to music (yeah they are also statusmaxxed but still if you are 3/10, gymmaxxed, instrumentmaxxed and not short, you should be able to score at least a 5/10 becky (at least in latin america)
View attachment 103700

View attachment 103706
I play all the intruments you have in a rock band (drums, guitar, bass). I think I'm at least somewhat charismatic, today I even made some foids laugh during the pause between the classes (not at me but with me). I'm only ugly, really..

I play all the intruments you have in a rock band (drums, guitar, bass). I think I'm at least somewhat charismatic, today I even made some foids laugh during the pause between the classes (not at me but with me). I'm only ugly, really..

What type of ugliness do you have? are you a skinny, framelet with a somewhat feminine yet ugly face or are you ogre-like? (There are a lot of girls who date ogres but almost no one will give a blackops2cel-like a chance)

he is a walking black pill

I always said I was NT, it doesn't mean much when you're ugly. I'm just high enough for people to treat me as a human (not sub3).

Just be chad and play air guitar theory.

they prefer high-T Face and Height dominant Alpha Male Lead Singer .

they prefer flutes