Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you think Frankie Muniz deals with self-esteem issues?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
i wipe my tears with my index finger, he wipes his with 100 dollar bills

I remember once upon a rumor he bragged to one of his hecklers on Facebook about how rich he was. That was a rumor, there was a screenshot, I don't know if it was faked or not. But if real, his bragging suggests an insecurity in himself.

The cruse of being boyish looking is that you age like a lesbo.

I'm not sure how Inceldom related this is though, Frankie Muniz is almost certainly not incel. He's dating Paige Price, and was probably wrist deep in his Disney/Nickelodeon colleagues. It's just, I see this Tweet and I wonder if he feels like It's Over.

Can this faggot shut the fuck up, his net worth is $40m. He has literally never had to work a day in his life aside from acting a few seasons.

Yes definitely. He made a post about how 15 years ago he was attending the Golden globes and now he’s looking at his balding head.

No chance in hell. He's been put on a pedestal his entire life and he's filthy rich. He's never had to deal with a real or meaningful rejection.

I was thinking of Frankie Muniz yesterday. I like the dude; I'm sad he made for a cute kid and a weird adult.

If he weren't rich he'd be posting here.

JFL
If he weren't rich he'd be posting here.
This tbh

It's quite literally over for him
Can this faggot shut the fuck up, his net worth is $40m. He has literally never had to work a day in his life aside from acting a few seasons.
Lol wtf dude

Let the man accept his subhumanity
I'm not sure how Inceldom related this is though, Frankie Muniz is almost certainly not incel. He's dating Paige Price, and was probably wrist deep in his Disney/Nickelodeon colleagues. It's just, I see this Tweet and I wonder if he feels like It's Over.
It's been Over for him JFL

If he didn't have money and fame, he would of roped a long time ago.

"Paige Price" would not be with him if he was your average wageslave normie.

Last edited: