Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think foids would rope if they had to live our lives?

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
I saw a femoid on tiktok crying that she “hasn’t felt pretty in a while” even though she had thousands of comments telling her how pretty she is from simps and other foids. It got me thinking, do you think foids would survive if they had to live a life like us where they never get any sort of compliments or validation ever? I genuinely don’t think foids understand how different our lives are and how easy they have it.

if they were born a subhuman then probably not since being treated like shit becomes normal if they got turned into one thats a different story

They rope for less. And they attempt to rope for even less than less. They will down a handful of painkillers over bullying. Bullying for most of us was an appetizer. 27+ sexless, relationshipless years and counting. Bitches get stuck in the house for a weekend and get stir crazy.

50% mortality rate within the first year alone.

Is water wet?
Is fire hot?
Is gras green?
Will I die a virgin?

It's very likely that they wouldn't be able to handle even one minute of incel existance. Remember, Women are extremely weak mentally

Yes, but that was realized as a seventeen-year-old.

Of course what do you think dude. Women's brains are programmed differently, they always need someone to take care of them, that has always been the case. We men used to hunt out in the wilderness, we got along on our own, we protected ourselves and didn't need someone else's protection. That's why I see a lot of girls who are brutally ugly but still have a boyfriend because they need one. They need someone to talk to, someone who is with them all the time. Being alone is the worst thing ever for girls.

Without a doubt yes

I saw a femoid on tiktok crying that she “hasn’t felt pretty in a while” even though she had thousands of comments telling her how pretty she is from simps and other foids. It got me thinking, do you think foids would survive if they had to live a life like us where they never get any sort of compliments or validation ever? I genuinely don’t think foids understand how different our lives are and how easy they have it.
In 2 secs

They're too stupid to tie a noose, probably od through drugs or slit on the wrist because that's the only suicide methods they probably know.

If a femoid had to live even a day in my shoes they would rope before dinner.

Femoids live on easy mode.

Skrmbillede 55

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back