Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think facial features are inherently connected to personality?

Charley

Charley

Lobstercel
★★
It can be said that certain character traits can be determined from pinpointing parts of the face, few of the most prominent points of reference being the shape of the nose, lips, eyebrows, and chin. Not making this thread to explain the nuances of physiognomy, but do you think you can judge someone and predict their personality from their facial features?

yeah.

thats why the halo effect (and the failo effect) are big things in the PSLi communities.

Somewhat, yeah.

Your looks are your personality for the most part. They are all the outside world perceives of you.

Yes and no. I think that how you look helps form your personality since it influences how the world interacts with you but I don't think it entirely influences you as well. That being said I think it plays a large roll in personality though.

Personality = face. There really is no such thing as personality in the dating world imo. Femoids just say they look for personality so at first glance they dont seem shallow but in reality they just mean they want a man with a good face.