Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think ethnic sand whores are currently writing love letters to the NZ shooter?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
They are the biggest race traitors on earth.
190315-brenton-tarrant.jpg

YES. I mentioned this before. Just like how women wrote love letters to school shooter Nikolas Cruz. Ethnic womens pussies drip like the kitchen faucet when they see white psychopathic bullying or killing their own men

Ethnic womens pussies drip like the kitchen faucet when they see white psychopathic bullying or killing their own men
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Yes when he comes out of prison he will be showering in ethnic foid pussy

of course, why wouldnt they be, foids are so low iq and do anything for attention

You bet. Not only them, women of all races.

Jfl the "HELP ME" foid would be writing him a letter as we speak for him killing her father and letting her whore around.... But I guess that's not gonna happen.

If we felt the urge to fap to his livestream, just imagine how wet roasties were made by it.

Girls have been known to masturbate to scenes of violence in movies, but this was the real thing.

Last edited:
no doubt about it. he will become a father in prison if he's allowed those special visits.

JFL at that thread. Maybe we (including whitecels) can islammaxx. We can be as patriarchal and conservative as we want. Liberals and leftists will give us a free pass because it's our culture and shit. I personally don't believe in god.

Jfl the "HELP ME" foid would be writing him a letter as we speak for him killing her father and letting her whore around.... But I guess that's not gonna happen.
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
It's funny because it's true. But that's alright, she got the best possible help, a bullet to the brain. I envy her tbh.

no doubt about it. he will become a father in prison if he's allowed those special visits.
Conjugal visits are problematic because they normalize monogamous relationships.

Chads and sociopathmaxxed normies in prison should be allowed to have sex with all the women who would join their harems.