Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think England has a chance today?

What do you think?

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
I think they can win, if they play like they did vs Netherlands in the first half

Depends if England has more niggers than Spain.

I think they do have a chance because they are very fast and well coordinated

Yes a chance i don`t think they will win tho Spain have this

Yes a chance i don`t think they will win tho Spain have this
It will be hilarious, if they win this somehow with Southgate.

Only on penalties

Going off on the prior matches alone they do not

Imma thinking buying me sum Manchester United (MANU) at 14.

IMG 5102
IMG 5100

Manchester United Sees Fiscal 2024 Revenue at Higher End of Guidance; Third-Quarter Sales Tumble

Rodri will score the 1st goal mark my words score will be 1-0 to Spain
I wish we could get a final, like Argentina-France. Fuck Southgate and his boring football.

Yes if southgate can manage them even half decently well.

Trust me brocel my predication will win you money
I had previous predicted spain won't qualify to the finals because of the lack of a good poacher that they had in previous teams.(Fernando Torres, David Villa)
I had my doubts on yamal, Nico amd morata is as always useless but de la Fuente seemed to have addressed this by having 2 of his midfielders Rodi and Pedri/Olmo also enter in the box to create more chances and it seemed to have worked well for them so far

Last edited:
I had previous predicted spain won't qualify to the finals because of the lack of a good poacher that they had in previous teams.(Fernando Torres, David Villa)
I had my doubts on yamal, Nico amd morata is as always useless but de la Fuente seemed to have addressed this by having 2 of midfielders Rodi and Pedri/Olmo also enter in the box to create more chances and it seemed to have worked well for them so far
yeah i wasn`t confident they would do well but they proved me wrong they`ve played amazing they deserve to win the Euros