Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think depression can cause inceldom?

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

It was over long time ago
★★★★★
I'm not saying that normies can't be depressed but I doubt there are too many Chads that are. To me it seems like all incels out there are depressed to the point that they could be diagnosed with it. Very rarely do you see a happycel.

Do you think women can just tell that a guy is depressed and that makes him all that much less attractive? I mean, we can see this with other mental illnesses as well: schizophrenia, bipolar, anxiety, panic disorder. Foids with these disorders are a lot more likely to have partners than men with these disorders.

I honestly would be amazed to find out that this isn't really the case with depression too. We all know that women like stereotypical caricatures of men: no negative emotions at all and iron solid self-esteem. Of course foids can be as depressed as they want and they can still manage to find partners, but it seems that depressed men just cannot unless they are extremely attractive.

Does anyone agree? I think foids really are that judgemental that they'd not date a depressed guy. I'd go as far as to say that they loathe men who are depressed. Women on reddit talk all the time about having to do "emotional labour" which to most men is just supporting your partner emotionally. To foids that is emotional labour though.

Looks cause inceldom, nothing else

Looks cause inceldom, nothing else
Autism also does cause inceldom, I know many will disagree with that though. Of course Chad gets a pass always, but an average normie can escape inceldom, but if he is on the autism spectrum then chances are he won't.

depression from bullying, being left out, lied to, and then in turn you discover the blackpill, so yes.

this is a water is wet thread tbh, i should club you over the head with a wrench

Since toilets get "icks" from even the slightest of things, it's not surprising that they can't handle it when a man shows any form of weakness.

We all know that women like stereotypical caricatures of men: no negative emotions at all and iron solid self-esteem.

Probably a chicken and egg scenario.

Autism also does cause inceldom, I know many will disagree with that though. Of course Chad gets a pass always, but an average normie can escape inceldom, but if he is on the autism spectrum then chances are he won't.
Male normies and incel are almost the same these days, and no amount of autism can stop chad. So I stand by my point.

Being ugly causes depression which in return results from inceldom. :feelsthink::bigbrain:

this is a water is wet thread tbh, i should club you over the head with a wrench
Well not really, as you can already see there are people on this thread stuttering and insisting that depression plays no role and that its 100% about looks.

Well not really, as you can already see there are people on this thread stuttering and insisting that depression plays no role and that its 100% about looks.
theyre being stupid, depression comes from bad looks, i thought that should be obvious to inkwells, maybe some associate that word with toilets