Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think democracy is a shit system?

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date

What do you think?

• Yes

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Mythic
★★★★★
The Jews like it because, they delude idiots into thinking, they have power and keep voting in puppets. There's hardly any difference between democrat and republican in the US for example. Monarchy or dictatorship is the way.

The Jews like it because, they delude idiots into thinking, they have power and keep voting in puppets. There's hardly any difference between democrat and republican in the US for example. Monarchy or dictatorship is the way.
exactly

If it allows crazy prounoun people to transition 4 year olds then yes its a crazy system.

People on the street was asked if its ok to transition a 4 year old they said yes, When they asked
the same people about tattos it was an absolute no no.

Yes, democracy is too susceptible to subversion e.g. all Western/European democracy's are ruled by Jews.

Would someone willingly emigrate from Denmark for example to China (PRC) or Iran if it was possible? Doubtful.
Would Germans under Hitler rather be in Germany as it is now?

idk I was always very pro direct democracy, back home in Germany we need this. But so many people are just so fucking dumb hence make bad voting, I could and want to scream rn

Also, it's up to US/UK, basically the West to decide whatever particular country is democratic or not. For example they will say Ukraine is free and democratic while Belarus is dictatorship.

idk I was always very pro direct democracy, back home in Germany we need this. But so many people are just so fucking dumb hence make bad voting, I could and want to scream rn
Democracy is the reason Germany is a shithole filled with immigrants now. The Jews want allow a candidate who is serious to win. Meloni in Italy for example hasn't done shit to Stop immigration.

Democracies tend to be too soft, abandon religion and culture and are more prone to degeneracy

Would someone willingly emigrate from Denmark for example to China (PRC) or Iran if it was possible? Doubtful.
Denmark is not a good example. I'm sure Iranian, streets are safer then, London. Danes aand Scandinavia are known to be good countries. It has nothing to do with democracy. The natives are just nice people. Democracy will ruin that by bringing in immigrants.

Democracy is the reason Germany is a shithole filled with immigrants now. The Jews want allow a candidate who is serious to win. Meloni in Italy for example hasn't done shit to Stop immigration.
I'm from Germany but live in Switzerland which has more wealthy immigrants than refugees or other immigrants. It has direct democracy (like 15-16 referendum per year) but I don't like this system anymore bc of the many dumb people. tbh I don't care I'll forever be a loner maybe I'll live a hermit life in Spain or smth one day

I'm from Germany but live in Switzerland which has more wealthy immigrants than refugees or other immigrants. It has direct democracy (like 15-16 referendum per year) but I don't like this system anymore bc of the many dumb people. tbh I don't care I'll forever be a loner maybe I'll live a hermit life in Spain or smth one day

Lebanon suffered the consequences of immigration, after Isreal was created and all the Palestinians came here. We went from the 'paris of the middle East' to this
IMG 20240605 004856

Democracy is a joke

Lebanon suffered the consequences of immigration, after Isreal was created and all the Palestinians came here. We went from the 'paris of the middle East' to this
View attachment 1174612
Democracy is a joke
interesting, I didn't know it became so bad. Although, Paris is a shithole nowadays but I know what you mean

Democracies tend to be too soft, abandon religion and culture and are more prone to degeneracy
Agreed- we see this very clearly in the modern day, especially America(water), which is now mirroring Weimar Germany more closely: Democracies offer the illusion of choice, which lowers coal trust & the such.

In its current iteration, yes. You wouldn't let children have a say in what you're going to have for dinner, because it will be ice cream, cake, and candy every night. Why would you let idiots and the ignorant/uninformed have a say in who leads a country and what direction a country should take? It's completely asinine to let everyone vote. You need to prove yourself capable, competent, and a functional member of society as a citizen to have a say in how your country should be run.

Basic shit 101.

We don’t have real democracy, and even if the votes did matter it would be retarded because retards can vote. What’s probably most effective is a dictator who chooses from his advisors or has his advisors choose one from them to be successor but that would eventually also fall apart

We don’t have real democracy, and even if the votes did matter it would be retarded because retards can vote. What’s probably most effective is a dictator who chooses from his advisors or has his advisors choose one from them to be successor but that would eventually also fall apart
A system where a council from many groups or parties that are elected who themselves vote on national decisions (without an individual leader or leading party), or a system where there is no leader and no leading party, where every citizen informs themselves and takes time out of their day for civic duty to vote on issues, would be better than the shit we have currently in "democratic countries."

Last edited: