Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think dating apps have ruined dating?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38652
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38652

Banned
-
Have dating apps ruined dating?

Internet as a whole, since it exposed chad's to women much more than other kinds of media

For adult relationships yes, but I'm still in high school so I can't blame my inceldom on that. I blame my height and autism.

Yeah, its one of those questions that you shouldn't even ask cause answers to them are so obvious :feelsseriously:

yes, with those degenerate apps foids can whore themselves even more and of course its ran by filthy jews.

Internet as a whole has. It fucked it all up. Before a foid would need to settle for a guy in her geographical area, now foids has a pick and choose anywhere.

Cant compete.

Giving rights to foids has ruined relationships and families.

Yes, the Jews have ruined dating.

o its another poll datamining thread from our fellow glowingcel

Dating - in the sense of meeting a completely random person - should have never existed in the first place. Dating apps are only a reflection of what happens when we start dating because there aren't any alternatives.

Internet as a whole, since it exposed chad's to women much more than other kinds of media
Yes, all social media and the internet as a whole let foids show their body to 100000s of men at the same time and have easy access to Chads of all flavors. Online datign made it the worst especially.
Yes, all social media and the internet as a whole let foids show their body to 100000s of men at the same time and have easy access to Chads of all flavors. Online datign made it the worst especially.

Have dating apps ruined dating?
IT? VICE? VOX? CNN? NY Times?
Which one are you?

Asking the most basic question that everyone knows before joining this website

What do you mean by "ruined"?
They've "ruined" dating the same way ebay "ruined" shopping - they made it more efficient by giving easy access to better options.

Yes, it put the final nail in the coffin for uglier guys I think anyway.

They've "ruined" dating the same way ebay "ruined" shopping - they made it more efficient by giving easy access to better options.
I'd say it's closer to how amazon ruined shopping and you're a mom and pop store that got ran out of business by
giving easy access to better options.