Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think Covid will ever be over?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
I think this thing will never be over.

I hope not, but I expect it to end in 3-4 years.

It’s already over tbh. A lot of people are vaccinated now

however, soyciety will make it last as long as possible and force mask usage

hopefully not, but not just because seeing normies have a meltdown is fun, but because it would suck to go back to reality and interact with pathetic excuses of human beings rather than stay alone and quiet
It’s already over tbh. A lot of people are vaccinated now
tbhtbh, to say otherwise is cope

The whole thing was a big sham. I had it in the confidence of my youth and didn't feel anything.

Still kicking here in curryland. Honestly it's lifefuel cuz I get to hide my face with a mask. My mom and dad got vaccinated last month so I'm not worrying too much. Honestly, it might as well never end for all I care. Although it really hampered my studies and I'll probably won't get my degree in due time. But fuck it, who cares. I know I'm already a massive disappointment to my parents. And it's not like I have any friends so I got nothing to proove.

Come at me Covid :feelsBox:

I don't think the virus will ever fully die out, but its impact is likely to diminish over time as more people become vaccinated and gain natural immunity from infection. Having said that, there's a lot of uncertainty around how long immunity lasts, so I wouldn't be surprised to see further spikes down the line. People who talk about going 'back to normal' as if they expect life to return to exactly the way it was before Covid are incredibly naive - this virus has spread around the world and is not just going to disappear. I'm fine with the way things are anyway tbh, I prefer spending time alone than with other people and I love the fact that public transport is so much quieter.

It will be like the flu. If you get antibodies or a vaccine, it will evolve overtime and each year's virus won't be that bad.

Unless the jews release a new virus

about 3000 Zombie Viruses waiting in the wing