Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think corona will actually change things or will things go on as normal?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
It seems like the USA economy is getting hit pretty bad by this.

Everything will go back to normal right when 5G coverage is good.

I think the damage will be undone at some point tbh

Why is that?

Because the whole “pandemic” is planned. They just want you inside to put up 5G. Most deaths aren’t even cause of the virus its just cell poisoning from the 5G towers but doctors are writing it off as covid19.

Because the whole “pandemic” is planned. They just want you inside to put up 5G. Most deaths aren’t even cause of the virus its just cell poisoning from the 5G towers but doctors are writing it off as covid19.

I thought you were going to say something normal and not whatever this conspiracy crap is. There is no way this many people can be sick and dying from cell towers alone.

I thought you were going to say something normal and not whatever this conspiracy crap is. There is no way this many people can be sick and dying from cell towers alone.

If people are so sick from the virus then why is the media showing fake hospital footage from other countries and using mannequins?

If people are so sick from the virus then why is the media showing fake hospital footage from other countries and using mannequins?
I don't know anything about that footage being fake and I never heard anything about mannequins. And can you show any proof of those that isn't from some youtube channel screeching about the illumanati or some random radio show.

It kinda depends what happens as states are starting to reopen, some are already going to be starting in May.

If this causes another wave of coronavirus cases, and the economy is unable to reopen effectively then yeah things are gonna go down the shitter real quick.

Otherwise, it will simply hasten the decline of the US which has been gradually happening since the 70s, but thats more of a historical inevitably than a unique impact of covid

Lots of people like the compare the US to Rome in this regard. Covid is comparable to the Antonine Plague during Marcus Aurelius' rule. It will weaken the US tremendously, but its not going to cause its immediate downfall

I don't know anything about that footage being fake and I never heard anything about mannequins. And can you show any proof of those that isn't from some youtube channel screeching about the illumanati or some random radio show.

The video shows the things im talking about.

Coincidence right?

A6B35C87 B19C 48F9 B1B7 32EE7AA0C795
51FF6B42 DEAF 44E9 B4E9 C3A2C6D661B8

It kinda depends what happens as states are starting to reopen, some are already going to be starting in May.

If this causes another wave of coronavirus cases, and the economy is unable to reopen effectively then yeah things are gonna go down the shitter real quick.

Otherwise, it will simply hasten the decline of the US which has been gradually happening since the 70s, but thats more of a historical inevitably than a unique impact of covid

Lots of people like the compare the US to Rome in this regard. Covid is comparable to the Antonine Plague during Marcus Aurelius' rule. It will weaken the US tremendously, but its not going to cause its immediate downfall
Yeah I feel like another wave will hit if they open this early. And America is on borrowed time. I wonder how men's pent up anger will be unleashed during the fall.

CORONAVIRUS CONFIRMED AS BIO-ENGINEERED

IT WAS THE FOUR PROTEINS FROM THE HIV VIRUS WHICH GAVE IT AWAY

THE CURRY SCIENTISTS WERE RIGHT

COVID-19 Is A Man-Made Virus: HIV-Discoverer Says "Could Only Have Been Created In A Lab"

GilmoreHealth.com's Robert Miller writes that contrary to the narrative that is being pushed by the mainstream that the COVID 19 virus was the result of a natural mutation and that it was transmitted to humans from bats via pangolins, Dr Luc Montagnier the man who discovered the HIV virus back in 1983 disagrees and is saying that the virus was man made.

Professor Luc Montagnier, 2008 Nobel Prize winner for Medicine, claims that SARS-CoV-2 is a manipulated virus that was accidentally released from a laboratory in Wuhan, China. Chinese researchers are said to have used coronaviruses in their work to develop an AIDS vaccine. HIV DNA fragments are believed to have been found in the SARS-CoV-2 genome.

According to Professor Luc Montagnier, winner of the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 2008 for “discovering” HIV as the cause of the AIDS epidemic together with Françoise Barré-Sinoussi, the SARS-CoV-2 is a virus that was manipulated and accidentally released from a laboratory in Wuhan, China, in the last quarter of 2019.

In a challenging question Dr Jean-François Lemoine inferred that the coronavirus under investigation may have come from a patient who is otherwise infected with HIV.

"No," says Luc Montagnier, "in order to insert an HIV sequence into this genome, molecular tools are needed, and that can only be done in a laboratory."

Indian researchers have already tried to publish the results of the analyses that showed that this coronavirus genome contained sequences of another virus, … the HIV virus (AIDS virus), but they were forced to withdraw their findings as the pressure from the mainstream was too great.

CORONAVIRUS CONFIRMED AS BIO-ENGINEERED

IT WAS THE FOUR PROTEINS FROM THE HIV VIRUS WHICH GAVE IT AWAY

THE CURRY SCIENTISTS WERE RIGHT

COVID-19 Is A Man-Made Virus: HIV-Discoverer Says "Could Only Have Been Created In A Lab"

GilmoreHealth.com's Robert Miller writes that contrary to the narrative that is being pushed by the mainstream that the COVID 19 virus was the result of a natural mutation and that it was transmitted to humans from bats via pangolins, Dr Luc Montagnier the man who discovered the HIV virus back in 1983 disagrees and is saying that the virus was man made.

Professor Luc Montagnier, 2008 Nobel Prize winner for Medicine, claims that SARS-CoV-2 is a manipulated virus that was accidentally released from a laboratory in Wuhan, China. Chinese researchers are said to have used coronaviruses in their work to develop an AIDS vaccine. HIV DNA fragments are believed to have been found in the SARS-CoV-2 genome.

According to Professor Luc Montagnier, winner of the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 2008 for “discovering” HIV as the cause of the AIDS epidemic together with Françoise Barré-Sinoussi, the SARS-CoV-2 is a virus that was manipulated and accidentally released from a laboratory in Wuhan, China, in the last quarter of 2019.

In a challenging question Dr Jean-François Lemoine inferred that the coronavirus under investigation may have come from a patient who is otherwise infected with HIV.

"No," says Luc Montagnier, "in order to insert an HIV sequence into this genome, molecular tools are needed, and that can only be done in a laboratory."

Indian researchers have already tried to publish the results of the analyses that showed that this coronavirus genome contained sequences of another virus, … the HIV virus (AIDS virus), but they were forced to withdraw their findings as the pressure from the mainstream was too great.
Yeah I heard about that and it wouldn’t shock me if it’s true. But it actually makes sense unlike cell towers making people sick.

Yeah I heard about that and it wouldn’t shock me if it’s true. But it actually makes sense unlike cell towers making people sick.
Maybe not right now but 5g towers will definitely play a part in it

Burgertards in Michigan will wipe themselves out with large mass gatherings. natural selection at work is a good thing

Low iq Alex Jones conspiracy cope.

I agree with this. The U.S won’t go down with a sudden bang more like a methodical erosion over decades

Last edited:
Things will go back to normal in the sense that soon more and more broke people (along with genuine patriots) will rise up in protest against their local and state governments to end the bullshit quarantine ZOG has imposed upon them and us all so sanity will return in the minuscule amount that it’s been allotted in Clown World to a decent size of the general public.

That said it remains to see what ZOG’s response to growing nationwide protests to re-open the economy will be.

Will the Jews and Shabbos goyim capitulate and give people back their livelihoods or a new chance at such or will they go into their typical Bolshevik mode and pull a Kent State/Waco/Ruby Ridge styled bloody and murderous Judge Dredd esque form of Marshall Law against the citizenry ie lockdown or else?

The “else” of course being for people to comply and go back to being prisoners in their own homes or receive a bullet or several to their bodies.