Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think Chads rape their girlfriends to increase her libido?

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
We all know that Chad can get away with rape, and we also know women have rape fantasies.

With this in mind, do you think some Chads decide "I'm gonna rape my girlfriend because it will turn her on and make her want sex more."?

Amnesia has to do this, foids always doing weird rape play shit because they like it (chad only)

If chad does it, its not rape.

they literally want to be raped (some faggot i know sent me this on snapchat to brag)

They do, but their gfs call it "rough sex" or "kinky time" instead of rape.

yup, they probably just do it out of nowhere for "fun"

If chad does it, its not rape.

no it's just good rape that foids want more of

like how there is good stress and bad stress: eustress and distress

so we should distinguish between good rape and bad rape : eurape and disrape

no because women never say no to Chad. its rough sex not rape

no because women never say no to Chad. its rough sex not rape
Amnesia has to do this, foids always doing weird rape play shit because they like it (chad only)

chad doesn't ask in this situation though.

i'm not talking about role playing. I am asking if out of nowhere, chad just grabs her, rips her clothes off, and fucks her hard

chad doesn't ask in this situation though.

i'm not talking about role playing. I am asking if out of nowhere, chad just grabs her, rips her clothes off, and fucks her hard

Still not rape though because for it to be rape she would have to say "stop". And a woman would never stop Chad from taking what he wants.

It's not rape when Chad does it.

@Edmund_Kemper thoughts?

There's no such thing called rape when it comes to Chad. Its either vanilla sex or rough sex.

idk but look

bluepillers: 61

i bet IT is furious over this

but anyways i think foids already have a high libido to fuck tons of chads

Females are objects which lust to be raped, choked, and objectified.

Yes a Chad told me he raped a woman who refused to have sex with him when she came over. After crying about it and saying she won't see him ever again, a week later she came crawling back begging him to let her come over.

Yes a Chad told me he raped a woman who refused to have sex with him when she came over. After crying about it and saying she won't see him ever again, a week later she came crawling back begging him to let her come over.
brutal tbh :feelsbadman:

When chad rapes one of his 379 current girlfriends, she knows it's just part of her training to be a piece of fuckflesh for genetically superior males for the rest of her life. Foids deserve to get raped with artillery shells.

this thread serves no other purpose than to trigger r/inceltear and that is a good thing.

Most women have rape fantasies. This has been proven by numerous studies.
The thing is that if a chad tries to rape his girlfriend, she'll most certainly get wet, therefore it's not even rape anymore.
I honestly believe most women would achieve insane orgasms if they were raped by a random chad on the street. If they were dating a sub-chad that experience would be the best sex of their lives and they'd always fantasize about that happening again. We, sub-chads, were meant to suffer.
this thread serves no other purpose than to trigger r/inceltear and that is a good thing.
Those freaks get triggered but then fantasize about being raped by chad. We all know this is true.