Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think chads give a fuck about women besides pump and dump?

Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
We all know that women would rather be abused and cheated on by handsome chad than have a relation ship with her looksmatch.

Buy what if an ugly male helped a woman from getting raped? Would she build trust and love to him? Or would she feel creeped out and report the incel to the police? What if the rapist was a hot chad and you interrupted the sex between a woman and a chad male? Will you rot in jail for the rest of your life?

Or will she love you and respect you for it, at least for the moment. Would she hug you? Would she smile? I just want one genuine, short moment of affection. We all know chad gets that in the form of passionate sex every day but this would make my life complete.

omg. I want to love and be loved by a genuine woman. Am I really such a bad person for wanting this? Apparently.

They elevate her social status and make her look more important in the eyes of her slut friends because of her "good catch".