Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think bullying is beneficial from a blackpillian-evolutionary viewpoint?

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

يا حبيبتي٫ يا مستحيلي
★★★★★
So talking with @TrueGlassesCel I tried to look up the evolutionary reasons behind bullying and of course Reddit always has these kinds of debates going on. And I came across this post:

From a basic point of view, what you are saying makes sense and in fact, it is what happens, regardless of whether bullying is beneficial or not. Considering that on the one hand we want to form civilizations and on the other hand, we are allowing human beings to be sexually free, This does not lead to a point where the only way to prosper and simply support oneself is violence.

bullying can create future school shooters

As we all know chimp sex life is fucking brutal, there's one alpha male who takes every female and everyone else gets raped and abused until someone else comes along and beats the alpha

Bullying is just the byproduct of our shared dna

Yes, it's a way to test individuals in the tribe for strength. It weeds out the weakest but can make those who're a bit more resilient change their behaviour and conform better.

So talking with @TrueGlassesCel I tried to look up the evolutionary reasons behind bullying and of course Reddit always has these kinds of debates going on. And I came across this post:

From a basic point of view, what you are saying makes sense and in fact, it is what happens, regardless of whether bullying is beneficial or not. Considering that on the one hand we want to form civilizations and on the other hand, we are allowing human beings to be sexually free, This does not lead to a point where the only way to prosper and simply support oneself is violence.

bullying is animalstic and should be punished in incelstan.
As we all know chimp sex life is fucking brutal, there's one alpha male who takes every female and everyone else gets raped and abused until someone else comes along and beats the alpha

Bullying is just the byproduct of our shared dna
I'm not a chimp! Others maybe are chimps until this days...

AR-15 final boss sigma intervention edicione

Bullying is bad, but calling out people for not well adapting to the rest in a judgemental and harsh way can be good sometimes.

I think modern bullying is unnatural from an evolutionary perspective because schools are a modern novel invention. It has never been normal in our evolutionary history to sit in a classroom with total strangers, some of whom belong to entirely different races, lorded over by a teacher who has zero relation to you.

In the past, you would only associate with kin, and parents would make sure all of the children were getting along.