Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Do you think autististic women exists?

"hard to find men im actually attracted to" translation - i need chad only

they exist but she's not one of them.
Most "autistic" women are just misdiagnosed cluster B whores.

Foids are genetically protected against ASD apparently

this site and cringe tik tok posts man. they exist but autism merely moves their lives from tutorial mode to like beginner difficulty. the key words in her post were "I'm actually attracted to". an autistic man would struggle to find women period.

this site and cringe tik tok posts man. they exist but autism merely moves their lives from tutorial mode to like beginner difficulty. the key words in her post were "I'm actually attracted to". an autistic man would struggle to find women period.
They do exist, but they don't pay the tax for it.

Of course they do. Just because they don't suffer the same consequences for it as autistic men do doesn't mean that they don't exist.

Yea but they are still normies

Fuck no, any neurodivergent foid will be seen by society as a normie. A neurodivergent, autistic, or just plain weird male will be seen as an incel, wierdo, or introverted.