Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think Asmongold is clinically a hoarder?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
That nigga is a millionaire if he wanted he could hire a cleaner to clean up all his shit and tidy his bedroom every day. Yet he prefers to live in his room full of used sauce packets, soda cups, fast food paper bags and other useless stuff that should go straight into the trash can. He even got cockroaches and in one video one of them jumps on him and he just removes it with his hand :shock: :shock: :shock: That's not quirky or cute or nice it's disgusting. Or maybe he's trying to appeal his fanbase if the stereotype of World of Warcraft player is true...

Why do people care about Asmongold? Fuck him and his mother.

Could also be a sign of depression

Dude just doesn’t care

He painted his walls with his bleeding gums I've heard :feelspuke:

He is kind of a typical NEET, except he struck gold and he can play manchild videogames and stream it for big bucks. He could probably stop streaming today and retire very comfortably and disappear from the public eye.

World of Warcraft streamer who is more popular now for being a grifter who does reaction videos. He just repeats a normie sanitized version of the same culture wars stuff that have been said on 4chan for years.

I think he's finally cleaned it now lol

He claims to be turning over a new leaf but I feel like it probably won't last long (other than a bit more self-censorship maybe).

I also feel like if he did suddenly become all sanitised and clean-cut I think a lot of his old audience would go.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back