Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think anything happens after death?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
Is the brain all that is producing this experience?

Nothing. You’ll be eaten by maggots and turned to dust that’s all.

no, not really

no, theres no reason for me to believe otherwise

Nothing. You’ll be eaten by maggots and turned to dust that’s all.

I hope so.

My biggest fear is any sort of existence outside of my human life. I hope the nightmare ends for good.

I hope so.

My biggest fear is any sort of existence outside of my human life. I hope the nightmare ends for good.
If your talking about the Abrahamic God and the notion of hell and heaven. I assure you it’s horseshit. No one with an IQ higher than 90 will believe this medieval birdshit...

If your talking about the Abrahamic God and the notion of hell and heaven. I assure you it’s horseshit. No one with an IQ higher than 90 will believe this medieval birdshit...

Of course not. The concept of a god the judges your decisions seems so far fetched I don't even consider it anymore.

I'm talking about "experience". I don't want any experience to occur after death. I want the story to end right then and there ,full stop. It isn't very clear if that is what happens in my head. Some would say it is absurd to consider it because we have no evidence pointing to any kind of experience after death. I don't know about that personally. We already live within something that is already absolutely absurd -- existence/reality/the world whatever. Why not just slap on something equally absurd at that point?

My hope is that the brain really is the sole reason we have consciousness/experience/awareness.

Last edited:
Of course not. The concept of a god the judges your decisions seems so far fetched I don't even consider it anymore.

I'm talking about "experience". I don't want any experience to occur after death. I want the story to end right then and there ,full stop. It isn't very clear if that is what happens in my head. Some would say it is absurd to consider it because we have no evidence pointing to any kind of experience after death. I don't know about that personally. We already live within something that is already absolutely absurd -- existence/reality/the world whatever. Why not just slap on something equally absurd at that point?
Everything ends when your heart stops beating. Your brain is going to be eaten by maggots. You’ll become dust as I said before. You need your heart and brain to experience sth similar to life, hell or whatever... Relax and try to enjoy this meaningless life as much as possible.

Last edited:
Everything ends when your heart stops beating. Your brain is going to be eaten by maggots. You’ll become dust as I said before. You need your heart and brain to experience sth similar to life, hell or whatever... Relax and try to enjoy this meaningless life as much as possible.
While I believe there isn't an afterlife. Claiming with absolute certainty that nothing will follow up after death is pretty ignorant. It's impossible to know this because it's literally impossible to prove, all we can do is speculate. No matter how much you argue for whether you believe in an afterlife or not, it's pointless because you'll never know until you're dead.

Yeah, my suffering stops.

While I believe there isn't an afterlife. Claiming with absolute certainty that nothing will follow up after death is pretty ignorant. It's impossible to know this because it's literally impossible to prove, all we can do is speculate. No matter how much you argue for whether you believe in an afterlife or not, it's pointless because you'll never know until you're dead.
Let's believe in God then, because we can't possibly prove and be one hundred percent sure he doesn't exist. Let's never affirm things such as God does not exist also.

Let's believe in God then, because we can't possibly prove and be one hundred percent sure he doesn't exist. Let's never affirm things such as God does not exist also.

I had a feeling someone would go there. Thing is, we know experience is something that can exist because we live it everyday. The question is whether or not experience persists in some form. I think that is valid because we at least know experience/consciousness is something that is possible.

If one knew god existed during the daytime, it would be reasonable to ask if he existed at night.

ever been knocked out or had a siezure sometimes there is just darkness other times a strange feeling of peace once i had a siezure and i saw a very vivid vision it was a real life kind of reality wierd event still not sure what it was so anything is possible life is hard and cruel but dont let it defeat you as we are its sufferers and its witness and therefor its survivors

Just ldar confirmed!

BIG TIDDY NIGHT ELF ISLAND

I had a feeling someone would go there. Thing is, we know experience is something that can exist because we live it everyday. The question is whether or not experience persists in some form. I think that is valid because we at least know experience/consciousness is something that is possible.

If one knew god existed during the daytime, it would be reasonable to ask if he existed at night.
Pointless to wonder about questions that we can't have the answer of. We do have more reasons to assume there's no afterlife, unless you're religious though. You can think up many theories, none can be proved because no one has come from the dead to give us an answer.

Last edited:
I believe "consciousness" is just quantum energy in the brain's neurons. Our souls are nothing more than energy. That is to say, death will be just like before your birth when the energy that makes you up wasn't pulsing through neurons.

we need to ask ghostcels

Absolutely nothing. No one is watching you from above like some normies tell us to try to gaslight us into being politically correct. It's fucking nothingness. Saint Elliot is gone forever but he left a legacy but unfortunately he can't see it :(

No.As your brain turns off and you can't feel anything.Including time.

We cease to exist as what we are but continue as something indescribable

probably nothing, but i'm not a corpse so don't take my word for it

I wouldn’t mind there being a pleasant Heavenly afterlife where I am reunited with my dead father and sisters and friends and other relatives as well finally getting to hangout with 2pac and Michael Jackson and where I was finally made whole mentally and physically as a man and given many beautiful virgins to fuck with my brand new Heavenly Peter North sized mega dong and yet another part of me simply yearns for my conscious existence to be totally over the same as another poster in this thread has openly hoped for.

Sadly Howard Storm’s NDE (which is the most fascinating and compelling NDE account I’ve ever heard gives me some doubts about an end to existence).

Mind you his isn’t anymore proveable than anyone else’s thus far of being anything other than either a dying brain hallucination or an elaborate and cruel hoax but for some reason in spite of all this Howard’s NDE tale has stuck with me.

When you hear him tell it he comes across as absolutely genuine so I believe he did go through the experience he lays out but the nagging question forever remains whether it was real evidence of an afterlife or just a very stressed out and dying brain providing an elaborate hallucination for him?

Nothing which will involve me anyway. I imagine that it will be similar to being put under general anesthesia, only that you never wake up again, doesn't sound scary to me tbh. However the process of dying is a different story, there are a lot of things which can kill you in pretty awful ways. Although I hope I'm wrong, I want to be with waifu tbh.
We already live within something that is already absolutely absurd -- existence/reality/the world whatever.
That's a good point, and I'm not sure if most people fully realize it. The full magnitude of existence's absurdity only occurred to me relatively recently.

Nothing happens after death. Which is scary of course, because life often sucks and death is a hardly comprehensible concept for us, so most humans need some kind of delusion to hold onto in order to keep on with their often fucked up lives.

I don't believe in afterlife. Of course it would be nice to wake up in a heaven. Beautiful landscape, sunshine, mountains, beaches, eternal euphoria, surrounded by attractive naked foids who are doing everything to make you feel even better than you already feel.

It will be exactly like before you were born. Absolutely nothing. but you won't be aware of it. because you won't exist anymore.