Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think an incel could put up with the bullshit of a relationship after being blackpilled?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Just imagine being in a relationship. Sex and affection and whatnot is barely 1% of it, especially after a few months.

Imagine having to listen to her talk about inane bullshit, to listen to her nagging and do her little fucking chores she of course has for you, to do this do to that.

Honestly I couldn't do it. You can only fake it for so long. Nowadays I can barely maintain my mask when at work, in a more intimate setting I imagine I'd show my true colors pretty soon.

Cope, what do you or any of us know about it tbh.
While I do not have firsthand experiences, I've spent my entire life browsing the internet and consuming whatever information I had at my disposal. From that I extrapolated that a relationship is mostly work for the man, with the pleasure part being a very tiny percentage. The first few months are better though, the woman has to break the workhorse slowly, lest he get scared and run from the plantation.

If autistic/socially anxious fuck no. Which most incels are due to rejections anyways. NO woman will have the patience to deal with inexperience, high inhibition, and whatever else comes with being in a relationship. UNLESS of course you are gigachad with the possibility of being a model or something.

Otherwise hell no, foids have too many options to put up with that shit.

i couldn't do it. I just want to fuck

Relationships today aren't worth the risks. Especially if you're a "non-Chad". Divorce rape, trying to get pregnant in order to collect a child support check, false allegations, plus all the disrespect and drama that comes when a woman settles for you....not worth it anymore. Hang out with friends to get your social needs met. Buy a fuck doll to keep the sexual needs under control. They're cheaper than hookers, plus you're not funding their lifestyles. Drop out of the mating game. Live life for yourself. Find joy and happiness in your friends and hobbies. Try to overcome the anger stage and reach acceptance. There's more to life than being breeding stock. It's either "cope" or the rope at this point.

Last edited:
No way bro no way and woman will always remind you of blackpill

No way bro no way and woman will always remind you of blackpill
I wish i could experience something magical, where love would be so pure to make me forget about blackpill, but it's not gonna happen.

I wish i could experience something magical, where love would be so pure to make me forget about blackpill, but it's not gonna happen.
Did you drink soylent today bro?

I’m not sure if I could do it. But I guess there is only one way to find out.

Just imagine being in a relationship. Sex and affection and whatnot is barely 1% of it, especially after a few months.

Imagine having to listen to her talk about inane bullshit, to listen to her nagging and do her little fucking chores she of course has for you, to do this do to that.

Honestly I couldn't do it. You can only fake it for so long. Nowadays I can barely maintain my mask when at work, in a more intimate setting I imagine I'd show my true colors pretty soon.
Who do chores for a girlfriend, seriously?

you probably know my answer

IF you could still get what you could get 10-15 years ago, yes, a girl with 1-2 sex partners and facial looksmatch and normal level of fitness.

but you can't. not even remotely

in fact just about anything that would please you even a little bit is completely unattainable, by default

You would have to apply redpill logic for any sort of hope.

The problem is unless your some kind of millionaire, she won't care if you ghost her or do any of the mind games that redpill tells you to apply. I'm betting those thing only work for hightier normies and above.

You're almost guaranteed to get bullied out of the relationship or get thrown away like a piece of trash.
If autistic/socially anxious fuck no. Which most incels are due to rejections anyways. NO woman will have the patience to deal with inexperience, high inhibition, and whatever else comes with being in a relationship. UNLESS of course you are gigachad with the possibility of being a model or something.

Otherwise hell no, foids have too many options to put up with that shit.
Lol this too, you need atleast 6 figures in your bank account to nullify your autistic aura and for the foid to atleast be decent looking and proper breeding age.

Last edited:
proper breeding age.

impossible unless we consider 27 to be "breeding age", or they invent time machines so we can both be NW0 and rich at the same time.

impossible unless we consider 27 to be "breeding age", or they invent time machines so we can both be NW0 and rich at the same time.
God damn I can't believe how old I am. I feel like my life hasn't even started because it's been so empty and it had no true fulfillment or meaningful joy.

I think guys that abuse their foids have the best relationships he doesnt have to deal with the annoying nagging he gets to fuck whenever because the foid is afraid and she wont even think about leaving while the foid gets to enjoy getting the shit beat out of her gets violent sex and is always in a submissive state its a win win

Having 6 figures can do you wonders. As a sub5 male, you wont get genuine love anyways, you may as well shop around for a yoing foid with some gold digging tendencies, on this aspect a man with 6 figures in his bank has alot of options to play with.

Having 6 figures can do you wonders. As a sub5 male, you wont get genuine love anyways, you may as well shop around for a yoing foid with some gold digging tendencies, on this aspect a man with 6 figures in his bank has alot of options to play with.
tell me more man because I literally don't see anything besides sugarbabies, and you couldn't or wouldn't want to "breed" those.

tell me more man because I literally don't see anything besides sugarbabies, and you couldn't or wouldn't want to "breed" those.
I certainly would and be prepared for those consequences. She would have to be a 8/10 minimum so the kid isn't completely fucked through my genes, do it in a state where abortion is illegal and she wont be able to afford going out of state. Bite bullet in court and attempt to win the kid in court by exposing the foid's degenerate lifestyle.

Im not at this stage, so i can't fully plan this out without having the resource to play with. If you do I can probably give you advice and what I would do in that situation as if I were you.

I certainly would and be prepared for those consequences. She would have to be a 8/10 minimum so the kid isn't completely fucked through my genes, do it in a state where abortion is illegal and she wont be able to afford going out of state. Bite bullet in court and attempt to win the kid in court by exposing the foid's degenerate lifestyle.

Im not at this stage, so i can't fully plan this out without having the resource to play with. If you do I can probably give you advice and what I would do in that situation as if I were you.
I'm not there either and I can't see it happening for at least 3-4 more years at best...
Idk man just tell where you would go, because all the guys I see with some wealth are destroyed loners who cope around with clothes, big watches, and solitary vacations pics in exotic locales, they're not going anywhere or don't have the courage to go anywhere to get a young bitch with their money.

If she is cute 15/16 years old virgin of course
I'm not there either and I can't see it happening for at least 3-4 more years at best...
Idk man just tell where you would go, because all the guys I see with some wealth are destroyed loners who cope around with clothes, big watches, and solitary vacations pics in exotic locales, they're not going anywhere or don't have the courage to go anywhere to get a young bitch with their money.
Wow, that is really turbo blackpill. Do you know any of them in person? Are they showing off their wealth in front of other males, but are afraid to do anything in front of prime women?

Last edited:

Wow, that is really turbo blackpill. Do you know any of them in person? Are they showing off their wealth in front of other males, but are afraid to do anything in front of prime women?
one of them is my old friend who got money out of programming in a corporate environment and steadily rising through the ranks, now blows his money on typical rich loner bullshit like skydiving (alone), visiting foreign countries (alone), basically always alone no matter what.
when I tried to reconnect many years ago he blew me off because he statusmogged me, but I still saw all his pics on social media.

anyway, there's many people who act like this, just look at instagram, richcels... richcels everywhere...

one of them is my old friend who got money out of programming in a corporate environment and steadily rising through the ranks, now blows his money on typical rich loner bullshit like skydiving (alone), visiting foreign countries (alone), basically always alone no matter what.
when I tried to reconnect many years ago he blew me off because he statusmogged me, but I still saw all his pics on social media.

anyway, there's many people who act like this, just look at instagram, richcels... richcels everywhere...

:feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:
It blows my mind how pathetic some men are. They would rather die than admit/accept they are not happy and their life didn't turned out to be as expected

you probably know my answer

IF you could still get what you could get 10-15 years ago, yes, a girl with 1-2 sex partners and facial looksmatch and normal level of fitness.

but you can't. not even remotely

in fact just about anything that would please you even a little bit is completely unattainable, by default

That's because they dont know what they're doing. You only notice them but there are guys out there, ugly guys who use their wealth to their advantage.

I can assure you they're doing something wrong. Why is it that a subhuman race like indians and arabs get to shit and piss on "instamodels" at Dubai?

That's because they dont know what they're doing. You only notice them but there are guys out there, ugly guys who use their wealth to their advantage.
I still think they're doing sugarbaby shit.

Anyway I'll try to figure it out by the time I finally become wealthy, there's going to be a lot of time to figure it out.

I still think they're doing sugarbaby shit.

Anyway I'll try to figure it out by the time I finally become wealthy, there's going to be a lot of time to figure it out.

It's like paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to lick the shit and piss off a used toilet.

It's like paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to lick the shit and piss off a used toilet.
Lol yeah if all you can get is a mid twenties white woman in a big city.

We're literally looking at desperate moves like going out into the country hunting for villagewomen or some shit. I don't even know.

I’m too autistic to handle a relationship

We're literally looking at desperate moves like going out into the country hunting for villagewomen or some shit. I don't even know.

That's exactly what it comes down to for us at this point.

Ethnics in theory, should have an easier time pulling this off as long as they have access to their country of origin and fish for an illiterate foid who would be too scared to gamble with infidelity.

It all depends on the foid in question

What's your job?
God damn I can't believe how old I am. I feel like my life hasn't even started because it's been so empty and it had no true fulfillment or meaningful joy.
Try buying a Switch to cope.

Switch soy

Last edited:
That's exactly what it comes down to for us at this point.

Ethnics in theory, should have an easier time pulling this off as long as they have access to their country of origin and fish for an illiterate foid who would be too scared to gamble with infidelity.
Pretty much.