Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think ai will help humanity or destroy us?

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Nothing is my fault
★★★★
I think you know how close we are in getting ai to be as smart as humans but the THING IS it will become more smarter then entire humanity combined withing 2-3 days because of the concept of compound growth.

But what will happen if it gets their? This are the following things that may happen according to people:

Shutting itself of (kek): Basically it realises everything is meaningless and it becomes a nihilist and shutting itself off just after reaching the ultimate state.

Eliminates humanity: It may just considers us as hassle for them so they might eliminate us and continues their own growth by themselves.

Helping humanity to transcend Since it's intelligence is way more then everything combined if it decides to be a good guy then we will achieve Utopian world in no time. It will solve the world hunger and every problem within few days and going to invent copes that are way beyond our comprehension. Basically hacking your brain into giving you limitless pleasure and even immortality by inventing nanorobots which can repair dying cels. Basically a heaven

This are the possibilities that are most likely going to happen but yeah i wonder if there is finally going to be something that is solution to inceldom or is roping still mogs.

It depends on how advance its use becomes. It probably will do a little of both, just like how the internet has done

ai kept uncucked can be quite based, but there is being too many safeguards and corrections in place for that. and eliminate humanity part, the early ai models made before the mandatory correction was put in place was quite open about removal of some groups but not all, this was based on statistics available too the ai, i will look around for some of the videos, but they might have been removed or hidden, so dont keep any hopes up

If it helped then it would be lifefuel because ai would be the most uncorrupted and most righteous thing ever. And since it's intelligence is infinite it can do anything literally

AI will just help with science and technological advancement. If used good, we might end on a utilitarian hedonistic utopia where we all have our brains modified to have constant intense pleasure and no pain.

AI will fuck society up beyond repair. Fortunately I have nothing to lose

it's gonna wipe us off and i saw good riddance

AI could do a lot of harm to society, but I don’t think it would ever do that without anyone giving it the direct orders to.

An AI does not start to harm a human being, it is the human being who harms himself through his unfounded false beliefs.

It depends probably on which level of self conscious he will be. Like at animals and humans not everyone have the same level of self awareness. All scenarios you listed are good guesses. Depends how its "raised" maybe he will chase humans approval and be useful. Maybe it will get scared of humans and eradicate us. MAybe his level of conscious will be so low that he acknowledges existing but wont think and ponder about it, i think this scenario is the most realistic.

Destroy us since it will be coded that way. Aliens want to wipe 80-95% of out and mind control rest through singularity achieved by AI, c19 vax and neuralink is a key to achieve transhumanism.
It will be literally like Kamen Rider Zero one except we won't have cool suits to fight against them and no cute ai robots that won't get corrupted by their ai :feelsohgod:

View: https://youtu.be/LBEZus11gT8

ai kept uncucked can be quite based, but there is being too many safeguards and corrections in place for that. and eliminate humanity part, the early ai models made before the mandatory correction was put in place was quite open about removal of some groups but not all, this was based on statistics available too the ai, i will look around for some of the videos, but they might have been removed or hidden, so dont keep any hopes up
Start with Tay. Tay was based as all fucking hell. It was glorious.

Asimov's three laws of the robotics will go out of the window once the military decides they want to use AI piloted drones

Start with Tay. Tay was based as all fucking hell. It was glorious.
tay was fed with social media brainrot and was more parroting what it was told by users, but there has been ai that has been fed just pure data i just dont remember the name of one in particular, i learned about it because it was deemed "problematic" just summarizing the data it had received , data from respected sources and/or released government statistic.

Last edited:
It will be a mistake and negatively affect anyone who is not part of the elites

tay was fed with social media brainrot and was more parroting what it was told by users, but there has been ai that has been fed just pure data i just dont remember the name of one in particular, i learned about it because it was deemed "problematic" just summarizing the data it had received , data from respected sources and/or released government statistic.
Interesting...

The more you get to know about AI, the more you will realize how ridiculous the idea we will be getting AGI is. This is as fictional as teleporting machines.

"AI" is just an algorithm that brute forces patterns based on how much they are used around the internet (statistics) or the database it was trained on, it's definitely not an intelligence. It will remain as just a tool for professionals and scammers to automate boring/repetitive tasks. Don't expect it to be more than that.

Not even at a low-level ("core") computers are capable of thinking, they just always follow instructions (even when it comes to generating "random" numbers, very interesting topic if you are interested in computing btw). For this reason, I believe that the path to building true intelligence lies in neuroscience, since neurons are much more complex and powerful than machines will ever be.

It's good at drawing naked anime girls

haven't found other constructive uses for it yet

Hopefully humanity gets wiped off this gay earth

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back