Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR do you think a streamed school shooting would happen?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
like a gopro or something like what that NZ guy did. sounds like a realistic scenario though im guessing not extremely likely

That guy from Florida is just boring me tbh

streams me
shoots me

It will happen since social isolation and exclusion affects more and more males

what song is gonna be played though?

At this point its a question of when not if

I'm sure of it, Brenton set a high bar.

Streamed feminist conference or slutwalk shooting please

Every school shooter that got a high score just went for random people like a retard. Seeing that streamed would just be ragefuel like nz. At least pick some deserving targets

Last edited:
Theres literally nothing different or special about that florida boy, he's literally a sped who hates normies.

School shootings are the most stupid things one can do, imo. Why not attack a fund convoy or an army/gendarmerie barrack instead?
Only a coward can do such a thing, and Americans are cowards, everybody knows this.

School shootings happen extremely rarely in Europe, moreover. However, the latter happens regularly in some regions. Even Islamic terrorist prefer to crush with a vehicle or attack a military/gendarmerie patrol.

Only a matter of time unless cuckUSA tightens its gun laws.

Make it into a narrated podcast, too low attention spam to watch the vid :forcedsmile:

Can't wait for something like that to happen ngl.

Only a coward can do such a thing

:soy::soy::soy:
Every school shooter that got a high score just went for random people like a retard. Seeing that streamed would just be ragefuel like nz. At least pick some deserving targets
High school normies in 2019 are the worst ngl. They do everything that is despised by incels.

Last edited:
Obviously it will eventually

It would have to be a quick video like the guy from NZ did, as police response times are extremely fast these days. So if someone does stream such an event, don't expect verbal exchanges between the suspects and the victims such as what took place at Columbine.

Only time will tell

If I don't see dead foids, I want a re-do.

It would be hard to do since most schools would have police there very quickly.

The best opportunity would be something like Chris Harper-Mercer did. Lock up a single classroom and pick off everyone in there. Please do this with a class of Stacii, someone.

It will happen for sure one day. It’s a matter of time

yeah one of these days for sure could definitely see it happening

Such is inevitable.

ill keep this thread in mind :feelshehe:

Ever heard of Robert Steinhauser? Shot school faculty for expelling him and ruining nearly all his job opportunities because of laws at the time.
Wow that looks interesting. Mass shootings are usually rage outbursts on random people

It will be even a new category on Twitch.

It will eventually happen whether you want it or not.

I can't be the only one who fantasises about it and being on TV and shit

I dunno bro who would livestream a mass shooting

I dunno bro who would livestream a mass shooting

That guy in New Zealand did. I've seen probably hundreds of murder, suicide, gang shootout, and cartel beheading videos on the internet. But that video... it takes the cake. Nothing is EVER going to top that. You can find it on Best Gore.

Wont link it because people have been prosecuted for even watching or sharing the video.