Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think a niggress could handle the escalating situation in Ukraine?

Do you think a niggress president could handle the escalating situation in Jewkraine?

• Yes, a niggress president could handle the escalating situation in Jewkraine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, a niggress is too dumb/ugly and chimp-like to handle the escalating situation in Jewkraine.

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Title.

People outside of BurgERland wondER - “why should I care about the Jewnited States 2024 presidential election?” - because a half-Jamaican/half-Tamil Indian niggress named Blowmala Harris is running for President of the United States.

If that nasty niggress who sucked and slept her way to the top wins - that would mean both Mexico and the United States would have foid presidents! The American foid president would be married to a Jew and the Mexican foid president actually is a Jew.

Imagine a niggress in charge of the American response to the situation in Jewkraine.

View: https://youtu.be/D4TRCPIg1mc?feature=shared

i dont think jew worshipper Trump is a much better choice.

both sides are basically same thing

i dont think jew worshipper Trump is a much better choice.

both sides are basically same thing
Trump = Peace

Camel’Toe Harris = more Obama-orchestrated madness and the apocalypse

Title.

People outside of BurgERland wondER - “why should I care about the Jewnited States 2024 presidential election?” - because a half-Jamaican/half-Tamil Indian niggress named Blowmala Harris is running for President of the United States.

If that nasty niggress who sucked and slept her way to the top wins - that would mean both Mexico and the United States would have foid presidents! The American foid president would be married to a Jew and the Mexican foid president actually is a Jew.

Imagine a niggress in charge of the American response to the situation in Jewkraine.

View: https://youtu.be/D4TRCPIg1mc?feature=shared

Why would anyone end the war in Ukraine? Hey, the American military weapon developers have a golden hour to test their achievements on the battlefield. Only Russia and Ukraine are suffering from the war, all the best human capital has already escaped from Russia and Ukraine.

If I were an American official, I would send all the weapons, purely to bleed the enemy with someone else's hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back