Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you think a incel tears poster would ever have sex with me?

• Thread starter incellooksmaxer
  • Start date
I

incellooksmaxer

Banned
-
If I promised to become a feminist or something.

Would they try and 'help' me

bump

Not to help you necessarily. But I have heard of men who just wanna sleep with women so they go to feminist protests and talk women up about feminism. Even low tier normies can get women this way. Ofc youre stooping to cuck levels, but I guess it depends how much you want some poon.

ropenotcope said:
Not to help you necessarily. But I have heard of men who just wanna sleep with women so they go to feminist protests and talk women up about feminism. Even low tier normies can get women this way. Ofc youre stooping to cuck levels, but I guess it depends how much you want some poon.

I would do ANYTHING to get laid.

No they wouldn't because you don't have a good P E R S O N A L I T Y

KyloRen said:
No they wouldn't because you don't have a good P E R S O N A L I T Y

I do, I have just been damaged and hurt by people in the past and looking for a special woman to come into my life that I can love and care for everyday and go on dates together all the time

incellooksmaxer said:
I do, I have just been damaged and hurt by people in the past and looking for a special woman to come into my life that I can love and care for everyday and go on dates together all the time

I was being sarcastic.

You can only have that if you have the appropriate looks or status/money.

I wana a hate fuck a girl from cucktears

incellooksmaxer said:
I would do ANYTHING to get laid.

If you're REALLY desperate, you're gonna have to go buy it.

Delete this cuck thread.

Lmao nope... the most feminist women will want the most alpha male and masculine chad.

Blackpill101 said:
Lmao nope... the most feminist women will want the most alpha male and masculine chad.
Feminazis are dating fag looking guys go see it for yourself

IT posters are bitter chad chasers

im going to email my universities feminist society right now, going to see if theres a nice girl I can at least talk to in the group. Wont go to try and have sex because thats just weird.

Blackpill101 said:

incellooksmaxer said:
im going to email my universities feminist society right now, going to see if theres a nice girl I can at least talk to in the group. Wont go to try and have sex because thats just weird.

The feminist sexual freedom movement in the 60s was just a revolt against the fact that women should settle down with a betabux instead of fucking Chads and being whores. Lol good luck. Even consensual sex is considered rape by them if the "perpetrator" is an ugly male like yourself.

Blackpill101 said:
The feminist sexual freedom movement in the 60s was just a revolt against the fact that women should settle down with a betabux instead of fucking Chads and being whores. Lol good luck. Even consensual sex is considered rape by them if the "perpetrator" is an ugly male like yourself.

well hopefully I can become a cuckold for beautiful women then and buy them nice things to make them happy.