Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Do you think A Christmas Carol will ever have an incel Scrooge?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I doubt Ebenezer Scrooge could get laid anyway, but I mean a Scrooge that identifies as incel, or is all the ghost story that the media believes an incel is.

A Christmas Carol has been the go-to allegory for framing an era's villains and why exactly people hate them. Scrooged came out in '88, because upwardly mobile yuppie executives were a thing and people thought they sucked. And in the most recent Christmas Carol adaptation? Scrooge is Harvey Weinstein and his visitation by spirits is basically an occult #MeToo from the woman he got handsy with.

It takes a little more than being angry on the Internet for incels to be relevant. Sociopolitical activism and a massacre or two has earned us our spot in the zeitgeist. But maybe after 2020 or 2024 we can be angry in peace. If we are not forgotten though, I can see this happening...

"A few of us are endeavouring to raise a fund for women's health care and means of STEM education. We choose this time, because it is a time, of all others, when Want is keenly felt, and Abundance rejoices. What shall I put you down for?"

"Nothing!" Scrooge replied. "I don't make merry myself at Christmas, it's my money and my choice. Chad and Tyrone can always be divorce raped or child trapped; and roasties who are badly off must go there."

"Many can't go there; and many would rather die."

"Cope! AWALT, the wall doesn't exist for foids."

He might act like an incel, but I don't think they'd ever cast someone as ugly as an incel

He might act like an incel, but I don't think they'd ever cast someone as ugly as an incel

I don't mean what we might think an incel is, I mean what other people think an incel is. Will the issue of angry incels be covered in A Christmas Carol someday?

Also, Scrooge can be ugly, but played by a handsome actor. They did it for the CGI one.

I don't mean what we might think an incel is, I mean what other people think an incel is. Will the issue of angry incels be covered in A Christmas Carol someday?

Also, Scrooge can be ugly, but played by a handsome actor. They did it for the CGI one.
Hollywood is running out of ideas, I wouldn't be suprised