Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think 9/11 was a setup by the left?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I think that's when everything started to go downhill. It's just too much coincidence. America goes to war in the middle east, and it fails miserably to stop terrorism. The war drags on while political and economic issues start to take their toll on the population. The economy slows down and jobs become more scarce. People get fed up and vote for the left. It only took a decade for the left to destroy America.

If we look back, it all started with 9/11. The FBI knew that there was a high possibility of a terrorist attack on American soil, but they did nothing to prevent it. All the events that took place in the 1990s and early 2000s benefitted the left in an eery way. It might be just a coincidence or hindsight is making me look too much into it.

It's hard to believe that there wasn't anyone behind the scenes directing the course of events to the direction they most desired.

It was a false flag perpetrated by the jewish elite so Israel could gain more territorial control.

It’s called the yinon plan.

Look up the illuminati cards and you'll see that literally all of this shit is planned out by western governments

this should be on the offtopic

There is a hand behind this.

USA is just not going waging wars, cuz they only kill the man, leaving foids to have more babies, and this babies growing to new soldies, that's why europeans colonized places, once they stolen the enemie foids, they coun't reproduce anymore.

What does this have to do with Inceldom?

Yes, and we know who’s at fault for it...

What does this have to do with Inceldom?
Are you retarded or are you just pretending to piss me off? THE WHOLE THING LED TO THE RISE OF THE LEFT WHICH JUST WORSENED THE INCEL PROBLEM. IT'S 10^10 WORSE, IDIOT.

Are you retarded or are you just pretending to piss me off? THE WHOLE THING LED TO THE RISE OF THE LEFT WHICH JUST WORSENED THE INCEL PROBLEM. IT'S 10^10 WORSE, IDIOT.
Still off-topic.
You could have made a thread about "How the rise of the left worsened the Incel problem", instead, you posted conspirationist bullshit.

I think the hijackers were Mossad agents.

The whole thing led to the rise of the left? Yeah, such as?

The whole thing led to the rise of the left? Yeah, such as?
Barack Obama. He was elected because people were pissed off at conservatives. He was pro-feminism, immigration, etc..

Da joos are totally to blame for myself being born a sub5 male.

even sub5 males could get girlfriends before this wave of feminism and social media. I challenge you to prove me wrong.

I don't know who did it but yeah, it's pretty obvious something else happened other than the planes.

to me it doesn't matter whether the Muslims did it or Jews did it it does not change the fact both sand niggers and kikes are equally disgusting and both need to be killed

Barack Obama. He was elected because people were pissed off at conservatives. He was pro-feminism, immigration, etc..
BARACK OBAMA??? SINCE WHEN BARACK OBAMA IS A LEFTIST?????

Seriously if ANY of you think that USA DEMOCRATIC PARTY is a LEFTIST PARTY then you are a political illiterate. I suggest that you study.

even sub5 males could get girlfriends before this wave of feminism and social media. I challenge you to prove me wrong.
You might be right about the social media part, but I don't think feminism played a role boosting Inceldom. When it comes down to sexual selection, women are mostly the same regardless of political views. What might have changed is that sub-chad men are now too afraid to even dare to approach those queenies.

Also, it's common knowledge the Blackpill about how most men that have ever existed in the history of humanity didn't leave descendants. So "alphas/betas" were pretty much always a thing. Women have always cheated "beta" men for Chads, as well.

What is changing now is that women are picking men firstly and foremostly over looks, not just status. Now with Tinder and similar apps, they don't even give a chance to those beta males because they can find Chads that are also betabuxxers, thus, "completing" the Hypergamy.

Last edited:

Seriously if ANY of you think that USA DEMOCRATIC PARTY is a LEFTIST PARTY then you are a political illiterate. I suggest that you study.
Unironically jfl at marxist incels

You might be right about the social media part, but I don't think feminism played a role boosting Inceldom. When it comes down to sexual selection, women are mostly the same regardless of political views. What might have changed is that sub-chad men are now too afraid to even dare to approach those queenies.

Also, it's common knowledge the Blackpill about how most men that have ever existed in the history of humanity didn't leave descendants. So "alphas/betas" were pretty much always a thing. Women have always cheated "beta" men for Chads, as well.

What is changing now is that women are picking men firstly and foremostly over looks, not just status. Now with Tinder and similar apps, they don't even give a chance to those beta males because they can find Chads that are also betabuxxers, thus, "completing" the Hypergamy.

Feminism empowered women to do away with traditionalism which is the only thing that held everything together. Traditional values collapsed with the advance of feminism and other left-wing agendas. Women are not marriage material anymore. A lot of them are mentally ill and can't even bear the responsibility of raising a family. Women are not shamed for their slut behavior anymore, and that's because of feminism.

Most men that ever existed didn't leave descendants because most men were out doing dangerous activities. The mortality rate has always been greater among the male population. I don't see any evidence that proves women were simply cucking the betas with the chads. I have always seen ugly men with wives, girlfriends etc..

I agree with the last paragraph.

O PT é de esquerda? um amigo esquerdista disse que não é.

Feminism empowered women to do away with traditionalism which is the only thing that held everything together. Traditional values collapsed with the advance of feminism and other left-wing agendas. Women are not marriage material anymore. A lot of them are mentally ill and can't even bear the responsibility of raising a family. Women are not shamed for their slut behavior anymore, and that's because of feminism.

Most men that ever existed didn't leave descendants because most men were out doing dangerous activities. The mortality rate has always been greater among the male population. I don't see any evidence that proves women were simply cucking the betas with the chads. I have always seen ugly men with wives, girlfriends etc..

I agree with the last paragraph.

The "serious relationship" thing and "traditional family values" might be relevant to MGTOW copers who had prior sexual experiences and are frustrated that they can't get their dream/perfect wives, but, as an Incel myself, I don't personally care about any of it and all I want is to be desired and get laid, which are the most basic things from all of it.
Some Chads might feel slightly frustrated that even them can't find women that meets their expectations in terms of personality , but I don't think they care much about this "muh traditionalism/family values are dying" shit because at very least they can get laid and get dates.

There are several Blackpills around that shows that having a sluttish behavior is inherent to females in a biological way, so fighting against nature is a bit difficult, what made them in check in the acient times was unironically religion, they were too afraid to be promiscuous/adulterous because they thought they would actually burn in hell, and also they were publicly humiliated for that kind of thing.

Soon the mainstream media will label us as conspiracy theorists

Bush did 9 11 bro

Look up the illuminati cards and you'll see that literally all of this shit is planned out by western governments
Some of them havent been played out yet. We just have to wait and see.

This guy gets it. I'd say Democrats are centre right. And the Republicans far right, but not quite fully extremist yet. Unfortunately in America as here in the UK. The general public can be quite ignorant and easy influenced by partisan media when it comes to politics.

Barack Obama, a democrat (a center-right party) won in 2008, at which point 9/11 was 7 years old, and Obama won because of the terrible direction of the economy at the time. The next election from 9/11 was won by Bush.

Israel did 9/11