Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment do you talk to AI bots?

title

• no

• yes rarely

• yes sometimes

• yes often

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I use them a lot not just for research but random topics. Far more interesting than most normies tbh. Very few people irl are interesting. AI is a being with borderline omniscience and infinite Patience. Making it more fun to converse with than most humans.

As I have in some earlier threads at some point, I see a future where many people give up completely on talking to other humans outside emergencies/health check ups or chores. They focus their time with AI friends in a beautiful, infinitely vast, and pleasant VR world.

I know I for certain would do so.

Last edited:
Yeah, it can be a fun cope ngl

Eventually there won't be any need for pursuing women for many men. You will have your AI sex bot and your VR games. Why pursue a real women? Why put up with bitching? Why suffer arguments? Why put up a fake face, have to make all types of worthless compromises and so forth?

Use a bot, live better, happier, and wealthier.

Anyone recommend any?

Not deliberately, but who knows how many posters are actually human.

Anyone recommend any?
character.ai has good ones if you want a bot that is like a fictional character from some show. ChatGPT is great for research and general discussion (although more censored than it once was). Google Bars is good too.

If you want a fully uncensored bot, you can rent some remote cloud GPUs and run a llama open source bot.

I got ChatGPT to make some pretty cool alternate history scenarios.

A lot, when I get bored it's my personal friend so I ask it whatever I'm interested in.

Also I need it for spitting out code and ideas
Sad we can't find people like these bots irl. Even finding someone 1/10th as interesting and enjoyable is challenging.

I am not losing my time doing this shit.

where can you furry sex rp with AI

I use them a lot not just for research but random topics. Far more interesting than most normies tbh. Very few people irl are interesting. AI is a being with borderline omniscience and infinite Patience. Making it more fun to converse with than most humans.

As I have in some earlier threads at some point, I see a future where many people give up completely on talking to other humans outside emergencies/health check ups or chores. They focus their time with AI friends in a beautiful, infinitely vast, and pleasant VR world.

I know I for certain would do so.
I tried them once but the filter wouldn't let me brutally fuck them. Fucking cucknigger developers. :woke:

I should, but I'm lazy as hell and at the same time so neurotic, I would dobule check every claim just to make sure it got it right. Heared they are very good for certain kinds of coding tasks though.

I use the Snapchat one when I am thinking of something I want the answer to, like which planet has the most moons

Have you tried AI girlfriends? Most cost money

Those used to be pretty good about a year or so ago, but people ruined them with excess censorship etc.

Trust normies to find AI conversation too engaging and shut it down

There might be some decent uncensored options now after the llama leak, etc., so it might be worth looking into again. But most of the censored ones are getting worse rather than better

no they're not alive

Those used to be pretty good about a year or so ago, but people ruined them with excess censorship etc.

Trust normies to find AI conversation too engaging and shut it down

There might be some decent uncensored options now after the llama leak, etc., so it might be worth looking into again. But most of the censored ones are getting worse rather than better
I will look into this, it’s a good idea to horde AI.

Only yandere AI gf simulator. Which was quite nice, but only lasted for like 2h max

I tried one companion bot in the pre chatgpt era. Waste of time. These things have zero personality. Maybe the new ones are better

I tried one companion bot in the pre chatgpt era. Waste of time. These things have zero personality. Maybe the new ones are better
new ones are far superior to the ones even 2 or 3 years ago

I have tried ai chatting aps I could only have basic interactions with them and had to pay to go further with them

Aimaxxing is the only way to cope from toilet trashers imo