Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you take your shirt off in public

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Just curious if this is an incel trait. Do you take your shirt off at the pool or beach or are you too fat, too skinny, have gyno, too pale or other reason you keep your shirt on.

Last edited:
No, and I don't go to places where that would be a possibility anyway

Too pale and stretchmarks on my back but I still take it off because i'm in better shape than most people

No, I also shower with my clothes on.

We have to go out shirtless and reveal our bodies.

Just curious if this is an incel trait. Do you take your shirt off at the pool or beach or are you too fat, too skinny, have gyno, too pale or other reason you keep your shirt on.
I can't remember the last time I went to a beach, TBH. Probably as a kid or some shit.

Last time I removed my shirt in public was over 10 years ago when I swam at a hotel pool.

no I once did it when I was 18 and a group of abbo foids where trying to hook me up with some whale sized fatty as a joke after that I stopped as I started to put on weight.

The last time I did was at an amusement park. It was hot and sunny and it felt good to be walking around topless.

During the last few weeks of summer and maybe first couple weeks of autumn, I ran outside in public without a shirt. I stopped when the weather got too cold.

i was always shirtless when visiting beaches

Absolutely never, and never worn a tank top in my life

I'll do that when I obtain zyzz mode

I was a bit out of shape but I'm running again and even lost some weight recently. Now I'd do it.

I'm silghtly fat + I have a third nipple + I have skin pigmentation on my stomach.