Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you take Male SA victims seriously

do you take Male SA victims seriously

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • I don't take woman SA victims seriously

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
Neo cortex dont care

Honestly, as much as I love shitposting, I don't even like the suffering of others in the same way that I don't like my own.

In an ideal world, we would all fuck, we would have a partner who respected us and with whom we have children, but in the end, It's just fantasy.

I'd burn the faggot depredators all in acid.

Actual male SA like a foid penetrating him with a foreign object or a faggot rapist, yes.

But a scenario where a drunk retard normie is sitting on a couch, then a foid comes, takes his pants off, then starts riding him? Nah, I don't give a fuck about that. I've seen way too many sex-haver bragger retards on Reddit complain about shit like this. Oh no, poor you. The foid fucked you. What a poor victim you are:feelsseriously:

Yes. I think they are mostly victims of pedophilia.

Only if they got raped by a booty bandit in prison

Of course ,if a straight man gets raped by a faggot that faggot deserves to be put to death. Unless it was exceptionally violent or humiliating I don't take male survivors of female sexual assault seriously.

depends. if it was by a faggot then yes, if it's a foid then no because you can't get 'raped' by a foid and it's just humble bragging

Actual male SA like a foid penetrating him with a foreign object or a faggot rapist, yes.

But a scenario where a drunk retard normie is sitting on a couch, then a foid comes, takes his pants off, then starts riding him? Nah, I don't give a fuck about that. I've seen way too many sex-haver bragger retards on Reddit complain about shit like this. Oh no, poor you. The foid fucked you. What a poor victim you are
Yes, that's what I think as well. Additionally if the woman just wants to infect him with e.g. HIV, then I also take it seriously or when she is especially violent.