Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you take hot showers during the summer time?

J

JohnDcel

noodles
★★★★
I never take cold showers, not even in summer. Possible incel trait?

It's impossible to take cold shower unless you wanna have heart attack.

I can adjust the heat on my shower and yes it is always warm.

Cold showers suck unless you finish doing labor and/or exercise

I can't stand cold showers

I take cold showers

Why would you ever take a cold shower if there is the option of having a warm one?

ok greycel why u care? :feelstrash:

Hot showers in 2019? CHAD ONLY.

Ngl I take cold showers every day and it helped clear up my face and body acne. Also wakes me up in the morning nicely.

Ngl I take cold showers every day and it helped clear up my face and body acne. Also wakes me up in the morning nicely.
Srs? You think it helped?

Ngl, JFL @ Xhaka, what do you think?

Yes bro.

Summer here isn't usually too hot anyway.

If it's hot, I take a cold shower, and if it's cold, I take a hot one.

It's impossible to take cold shower unless you wanna have heart attack.
That's fucking BS, you can take any kind of shower you want as long as you don't have a heart condition.

Only when I'm actually going outside, I actually take a shower at all. I take medium-warm/semi-cold showers either way. I do not go outside much during the summer because it is very hot.

I cant take cold showers.

I only shower at my grandmas house since I don’t have a shower in my own house, I take baths at home.

I couldn’t take a cold bath or a cold shower.

Cold showers feel bad at the moment, but you feel great afterwards. The opposite is true for hot showers.

I usually take cold showers but sometimes I just can't and sometimes I have to admit hot showers feel good.

Basically, I take cold showers but I allow myself exceptions from times to times.

Srs? You think it helped?

Ngl, JFL @ Xhaka, what do you think?

Yeah definitely bro, I used to have acne across my chest, neck and upper back, it's almost all gone now, i dont use any products or anything on my body, just cold showers. The trick is to use hot/warm water for a bit first, then slowly make the water colder and colder until the lowest setting, so your body gets used to it slowly.

But yeah it's about time Chad Xhaka faced some hardship in his life, he's been playing on tutorial mode for a while now :feelshaha: :feelshaha: it's alright though,he still has his chad bones and height to cheer him up.

Lonely people subconsciously prefer warm/hot showers because it simulates human warmth. This behaviour has been observed in other primates as well, where they will prioritize getting a warm blanket over even hunger.

I do to save money, sometimes in winter I heat water on the woodstove then rinse cold.
I manage to spend very little on gas.