Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you take antidepressants?

failure_at_life

failure_at_life

Greycel
I think they worked for me, started prozac a month ago and I feel more hopeful but still a lazy NEET so idk

Your (((antidepressants))) will kill what little energy you have and lower your capacity to think and react.

I dont take jewpills bro

The jews want you to take those to keep you docile. Stop taking those pills asap

antidepressants make me crazy tbh. They literally made my mental health WORSE every time I took them.

antidepressants make me crazy tbh. They literally made my mental health WORSE every time I took them.
Same. Not to mention that I like being able to fap. Some of those fucking meds made me unable to cum while retaining my sexual urges, fuck those doctors for forcing them on me.

I'm on lexapro for over a year and haven't noticed any bad side effects except sleeping more and less sex drive.

I used to for several years of different types but they never had any effect.

No man, I would never take (((antidepressants)))

Tried in past. Fapping with antidepresants was better

No bro, I used to.

Im on lexapro. Felt queasy for the first week but now, no side effects. At the same time, I don’t see much of a positive effect other than getting better sleep

Welbutrin, it's helped alot