Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you support work unions?

Do you support unions?

• Yes

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • No (I am a retarded richfag cocksucker)

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

20 year old collegecel | Future officercel
★★★★★
I do, unions are what piss off richfags and ensures everyone has good working conditions and gets good wages which you should 100% support as an incel because if you don't support unions you are giga retarded.

@LeFrenchCel type thread

I do, unions are what piss off richfags and ensures everyone has good working conditions and gets good wages which you should 100% support as an incel because if you don't support unions you are giga retarded.

@LeFrenchCel type thread
They can be corrupt though

They can be corrupt though
Fair enough, some unions like the UFCW are a complete joke, you should always reach out to The Teamsters union as they are rated the best union and are the biggest one for a reason.

NS Germany had a union, as shocking as that may be to the Commiecels on this website

They are very important and Great if they arent corrupt, Mine managed to give me 400 Bucks more a Month and I get more raises + Benefits. Though they get regularly used by Political Parties who join in late for clout

No - trust me, I used to work in a union shop

The chad bully from your high school becomes the "shop committeeman" and then will proceed to make the life of incel employees (you) hell

Him and his buddies will screw with you, just because they can. And because it's a union shop, they will get away with it, since there's few ways to actually enforce rules

Unions are one of those things that sound great in theory but the reality isn't so good

No. I been looking about the UK car industry and is a classic case of unions mismanagement.

@LeFrenchCel type thread

Everything that annoys richfags is good

Nah, half the time union bosses are corrupt rich fags themselves

Depends on if they're corrupt or not

To an extent, yes
Unions disrupt production, and anyone with a basic understanding of economics knows that this is negative for everyone, not just the owners of capital. Hell, even in the Soviet Union strikes were banned due to how much damage they could cause

@LeFrenchCel type thread

Just like cousin fucker trumptard types? The KKK was against unions because of their cucked, retarded Protestant work ethic.

most work unions are infiltrated or even under control of anti worker rights leadership

No.

The Union at my workplace actively works to undermine workers rights and to give a veneer of legitimacy to the company's rulings.

in my case, the Union is in bed with corporate interests.

I support a revolutionary takeover, based on the tenets of Marxism-Rodgerism.