Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you support the right to suicide?

Do you?

• Total voters
go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★
Irrespective of the inceldom and the related problems, do you support the right to access to easy, cheap and legal ways to kill yourself?

I, personally, think that this is the most important human right and that it henceforth should be available to everyone of legal age no matter the reason!

We all gotta suffer, me personally I don't like seeing people take the easy way out

We all gotta suffer, me personally I don't like seeing people take the easy way out
The "easy way out" is not so easy when most are afraid to do so.

Yes. To me, everyone who is adult should have the right to decide. In my opinion, even some below 18 people should have the right to suicide if they have severe enough health issues, such as agonizing cancer that won't get better or another terribly painful or sickening health issue. I myself have been through so many health issues form a young age, and wouldn't wish it on anyone. My intestines stopped functioning right at age 13, and I have needed to take laxatives every day since then to keep my system going. I will need them for life to survive. Before I was on them, I hadn't been able to have a bowel movement in over a week and it was agony. I only weighed 78 pounds. Then, at age 16, I began passing out around 5-10 times a day and felt terribly weak all the time. It was because my blood vessels weren't constricting enough to maintain blood pressure, so I was put on a steroid medication to increase blood pressure at a dose of 3 tablets, and the meds cause brutal insomnia and worsen mental health. My body improved on it's own in this regard some over time, and I only take one of these pills a day and it's not as bad.

Seriously though, this much physical suffering is not really worth living through even if you are not incel. If my parents weren't here back then, I 100% would have roped because I wanted nothing more than the pain to end when every day was agonizing.

Nothing wrong with bitching out of life when you realize the suffering outweighs the good things in life. I respect those that had the courage to end it. I will likely end it if I'm still incel when all my remaining family members die off.

Nothing wrong with bitching out of life when you realize the suffering outweighs the good things in life. I respect those that had the courage to end it. I will likely end it if I'm still incel when all my remaining family members die off.
Fair enough, Personally As a Christian? NO as Me? Sure just don't cause anyone else harm like those people that jump infront of the train

Fair enough, Personally As a Christian? NO as Me? Sure just don't cause anyone else harm like those people that jump infront of the train
Agreed. As long as you only involve yourself and don't pin guilt on someone else like train jumpers, it's not a terrible thing

Agreed. As long as you only involve yourself and don't pin guilt on someone else like train jumpers, it's not a terrible thing
I haze Train Jumpers, They always do it on Mondays or Fridays and it's so annoying

access to easy, cheap and legal ways to kill yourself
Gotta be careful with this tho. If they make pills like this, who's stopping me from grinding up those pills and lacing someone's drink with 'em?

Gotta be careful with this tho. If they make pills like this, who's stopping me from grinding up those pills and lacing someone's drink with them?
Yea tbh that would be a big problem.

I support it for everyone except for foids

The right to suicide by private means? Yes.

The right to government-sanctioned suicide? No.

Nembutal should be easy to buy for every guy. I'm probably going to risk getting scammed because I want to overdose on nembutal when I rope. I'll most likely be roping in 13-17 months.

You already have the right to suicide, nobody is really stopping you, but don't expect it as a "service" from the state

Irrespective of the inceldom and the related problems, do you support the right to access to easy, cheap and legal ways to kill yourself?

I, personally, think that this is the most important human right and that it henceforth should be available to everyone of legal age no matter the reason!
Yes everyone should be allowed to rope when it gets too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back