Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you support antinatalism?

Do you support antinatalism?

• I mostly disagree with it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Yeah I agree. Humanity has been on a downward spiral for a while and it will only get worse. Fuck this planet.

It’s over.

I legit think you are a terrible person if you bring another living creature (especially a human) into this world optionally.

Depends on the parents,if you're some starving nigger in Africa please stop having children for fuck's sake,the same goes for towelheads that keep coming to Europe to pop their little Mohammeds here and sustain them with welfare,also people with shit genetics shouldn't have children either because they are only going to produce ugly,short incels that will never successfully fit into this fucked up society where foids have ridiculously high standards.

Wagecucks should abstain themselves as well if they are lower class.The truth is that in this horrible society only the offspring of rich,good looking people have a chance of living a good life.

why so many inceldom unrelated topics are in inceldom discussions wtf

Too much options should Yes No

Only bring people into the world if you know you can give them good life

No, I would like to have a child and be a father.

why so many inceldom unrelated topics are in inceldom discussions wtf
Fontaine feelings.

I should have done it on offtopic tbh.

In the West yes I am anti-natalist, because if you have children, at least if they are male, the chances are they will lead a terrible life and become incels like us is very high. The other reason is if your children become soyboys or sluts (almost 100% for foids), you would have invested tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars into raising more gristle for society, more numbers to your opponents, your own children would hate you.

No, because antinatalism would be the ethical approach.

Ofcours i do support it. I also support destraction of the fucking planet and all it its despicable inhabitans by means on nukes.
Hopefully ww3 will put the end to humans once and for all.

No. I personally want to see a future where mankind has implemented eugenics and colonizes space.

Only the Chads should distribute their genes

people who think life has meaning are low iq

money fun die
no money work die.

We live in a world where you need a license to rent books but not have children, and there's also recombination creating monsters who look like they are from a different family like myself.

I fully support antinatalism in poor people, they bring nothing but misery, crime and poverty.

Anyone with an IQ below 100 should not reproduce. That's that.

Other - Antinatalism was designed as antiwhite leftist propaganda. But it doesnt matter if i oppose it or not, im powerless. So i just laugh at it when i see someone defending it. Specially if s/he is white and leftist NPC lol

Other - Antinatalism was designed as antiwhite leftist propaganda. But it doesnt matter if i oppose it or not, im powerless. So i just laugh at it when i see someone defending it. Specially if s/he is white and leftist NPC lol
That's one of the main reasons I don't fully support it, as much as it makes sense morally. It really looks like it's only a thing among educated whites, and it commonly goes hand in hand with environmentalism.

Depends on the parents,if you're some starving nigger in Africa please stop having children for fuck's sake,the same goes for towelheads that keep coming to Europe to pop their little Mohammeds here and sustain them with welfare,

Cope. Just nuke the world.

I support it for curries and chinks since they breed like cockroaches over there and are out of control with their populations. This is the same for any group of people that breeds too much.

For me personally I disagree with it, I want to breed like crazy but I was born subhuman so that ain't happening.

I fully support antinatalism in poor people, they bring nothing but misery, crime and poverty.

I can get behind this but truthfully this guy down here has the correct outlook on life.......

Cope. Just nuke the world.

we need to create a society where males are valuable in the same way females are
I want pussy
That's never gonna happen. Females have more value than males in all mammal species.

What we need to do is not strive for equality (never gonna happen for several biological reasons), but strive to remove women's rights and freedoms. Women already have too much power just on their sexuality, letting them run free to also acquire other types of power inevitably implodes society.

I would love to have children.

Would that be egotistical? Probably.

That's one of the main reasons I don't fully support it, as much as it makes sense morally. It really looks like it's only a thing among educated whites, and it commonly goes hand in hand with environmentalism.
Recognizing an idea as morally right doesn't mean that there is currently a sensible application of the idea. If antinatalism is only directed at educated people, it's doing more harm than good. In my experience, attempting to convince people is usually a waste of time, and often outright counterproductive.

The goalpost should be moved from convincing people not to have children, to making it impossible for anyone to do so, one way or another. While this may not be feasible now, the same may not be true in 50-100 years. The problem is, who would be capable of carrying this out, and would they even be willing to do so?

Asking humans at large to stop reproducing is laughably unrealistic, but so are alternatives.

So more incel subhumans aren’t created I guess.

Good genes are relative. If you eliminated the bottom 80% of men then the 20/80 rule would still apply to the remaining 20%.
Recognizing an idea as morally right doesn't mean that there is currently a sensible application of the idea. If antinatalism is only directed at educated people, it's doing more harm than good. In my experience, attempting to convince people is usually a waste of time, and often outright counterproductive.

The goalpost should be moved from convincing people not to have children, to making it impossible for anyone to do so, one way or another. While this may not be feasible now, the same may not be true in 50-100 years. The problem is, who would be capable of carrying this out, and would they even be willing to do so?

Asking humans at large to stop reproducing is laughably unrealistic, but so are alternatives.

Lol, ministry of eugenics is imminent.

Last edited:
Only Chads and Stacey's should be allowed to breed tbh tbh. I love my incel brothers enough to know the best way to help is to stop creating more.

How could anyone be incel and love this life? You should want this whole thing to burn. You’re an outcast. Society hates you and thinks you’re trash.

Life is a net negative. Even if you're getting laid, it's objectively a net negative.

It's ridiculous we don't feel a moral responsibility to not reproduce.

We know how this is going to end: Badly.

And is the stuff before that ending going to be worth it? How can anyone honestly believe it is? Fleeting moments of pleasure that are in no way commensurate with the pain of dying. The first few moments of eating. The occasional orgasm that is actually intense (before the depressing comedown). The feeling of relief, which requires the negative emotion of worry in order to access. Excitement, which is just anticipating something good in the future...only to usually be let down.

The good stuff is so weak/flimsy/lame, and the bad stuff at the end is so intense; it's like comparing Giga Chad to a 5'0" incel.

And it's not like the negative shit is limited to the end of your life. There is all kinds of negative shit during your life, which greatly outweighs the positive shit.

And the bad stuff just lasts forever. All the good stuff goes away...forever.

if nothing happens when you die then it’s extremely immoral

This is gonna be controversial, but I'm actually against planned kids. Usually, planned children are had in early to mid 30's, which has greater risks for genetic defects. Also, the mom will be used up and marrying a man she doesn't love, which won't forebode well for the kid. However, I think completely resisting your sexual urges is too hard. Protection should be used, but if a kid is had regardless, then do your best for them.

Antinatalism is retarded.

we need to create a society where males are valuable in the same way females are
I want pussy
We need to find a way to make human beings a non-dimorphic species devoid of any genitalia, sex, or notions of gender, humans(lacking genitalia or sex) are instead made in a yet-to-be-known process that does not involve copulation between a male and a female so no dick in pussy and kid in woman, i sincerely believe that this is what a better world looks like.
Eliminate sex and gender and genitals.

antinatalism is some Nick Land bs.

That's right, more than half of the sum total of all the suffering in the word is aliviated.
This is impossible sci fi scenario jfl, but it's a utopia.

Fontaine feelings.

I should have done it on offtopic tbh.
meh in that case almost everything would be off topic, i think this is fine here since were talking about having children who will be incels vs those who will have good lives etc as well as living a shit life etc. I think off topic is for legitimately off topic topics lol

Yep. Unless you have a profitable company your son can work in when he gets older don't bother.

Life is not a meritocracy and by telling your son to rely on others leaves you open to exploitation.