Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you suffer from misophonia

Uglyethnicrat

Uglyethnicrat

Alpha subhuman ❤
-
the flat above me is used for airbnb or something and theres always these fucking euro students moving in. The motherfucker keeps playing music and it pisses me off. I've told him to turn it down three times. Each time the smelly cunt apologizes and turns it down. But a week passes and the fuck head starts playing music again. Doesn't this cunt know what headphones are? Why do these retards bother everyone else with their shitty music. Gonna complain if he does it again

The thing is its not actually that loud. The walls are so thin and shit. I can everything moving and can hear them talking which pisses me off as well. Before it never used to but now it does.

It stops me from sleeping because I can't ignore background noise. I have to focus in on it, like say the tv is on or someone's talking on the phone, or someone keeps sneezing i cant just ignore it and go about my internets or sleep unless i put headphones in and play rain/fan/ white noise sounds to block it out.

If someone sneezes I end up waiting for the next sneeze. My mind just focuses in on it without my control while I rage

And lately its been getting worse. All my life ive had no problem sleeping to the sound of traffic outside my window, it was normal for me, i grew up with it, but for some reason the last few days I can't ignore it. My ears tune into the traffic (which is very quiet) and now I have to concentrate really hard on my night time fantasies to get them rolling so I can sleep ( i need to fantasize about my imaginary oneitis to sleep). Or i play white noise or rain sounds. Otherwise the fucking cars wont let me sleep.

Noises that were once normal to me now annoy me and i cant block them out. It enrages me and makes me feel frustrated.

those cunts upstairs keep talking i can hear the bastards talk fucking student pieces of shit. Right now ive got headphones in otherwise i wouldn't be able to write this

pieces of donkey filth

normies are the worst. Don't understand why they cant just be quiet

worse thing is theyre always above my room and i spend most of my day in my room.

Hmmm I remember I had a next door neighbor with a baby that kept crying for a week.
After that week I never heard the baby again and I haven't seen them in a while, I guess they either moved or were forced to leave due to complaints.
I would focus on the baby's cries so I would just go on my pc and blast some music, the crying usually stops after ~10-20 minutes.

I had a similar problem, now I use earplugs and they keep 95% of the sound out. You should give them a shot, they like 10 bucks on amazon and last like 6 months if u use 1 pair a week.

I had a similar problem, now I use earplugs and they keep 95% of the sound out. You should give them a shot, they like 10 bucks on amazon and last like 6 months if u use 1 pair a week.
Earplugs changed my life. Fuck noisy cunts.

Im considering it but im worried about getting an ear infection

I had industrial silicone ones that go all the way in but they ended up being painful and i couldn't sleep on them (side sleeper)

Its honestly over, you are being cucked by them :feelsrope:

I used a lot of ear plugs when i had rats in my walls and ceiling!

Mal temps!
Ngl sometimes i feel theyre doing it on purpose and feel cucked
You can door-safety-switch-bypassed microwavemaxx them.

had rats in my walls and ceiling!
The Rats in the Walls

Learn more

This article's lead section does not adequately summarize key points of its contents.
"The Rats in the Walls" is a short story by American author H. P. Lovecraft. Written in August–September 1923, it was first published in Weird Tales, March 1924.[1]

In 1923,[2] an American named Delapore, the last descendant of the De la Poer family, moves to his ancestral estate in England following the death of his only son during World War I. To the dismay of nearby residents, he restores the estate, called Exham Priory. After moving in, Delapore and his cat frequently hear the sounds of rats scurrying behind the walls. Upon investigating further, and through recurring dreams, Delapore learns that his family maintained an underground city for centuries, where they raised generations of "human cattle"—some regressed to a quadrupedal state—to supply their taste for human flesh. This was stopped when Delapore's ancestor killed his entire family in their sleep and left the country in order to end the horror, leaving the remaining human livestock and a surviving relative to be devoured by the rats inhabiting the city's cesspits.

Maddened by the revelations of his family's past, a hereditary cruelty and his anger over his son's death, Delapore attacks one of his friends in the dark of the cavernous city and begins eating him while rambling in a mixture of Middle English, Latin, and Gaelic, before devolving into a cacophony of animalistic grunts. He is subsequently subdued and placed in a mental institution. At least one other investigator, Thornton, has gone insane as well. Soon after, Exham Priory is destroyed and the investigators decide to cover up the existence of the city. Delapore maintains his innocence, proclaiming that it was "the rats, the rats in the walls", who ate the man. He continues to be plagued by the sound of rats in the walls of his cell.

Gladly no. Sounds shit. My neighbors irritate me though. A guy living above me has cancer and vomits all the time and i keep hearing that shit.

The Rats in the Walls

Learn more

This article's lead section does not adequately summarize key points of its contents.
"The Rats in the Walls" is a short story by American author H. P. Lovecraft. Written in August–September 1923, it was first published in Weird Tales, March 1924.[1]

In 1923,[2] an American named Delapore, the last descendant of the De la Poer family, moves to his ancestral estate in England following the death of his only son during World War I. To the dismay of nearby residents, he restores the estate, called Exham Priory. After moving in, Delapore and his cat frequently hear the sounds of rats scurrying behind the walls. Upon investigating further, and through recurring dreams, Delapore learns that his family maintained an underground city for centuries, where they raised generations of "human cattle"—some regressed to a quadrupedal state—to supply their taste for human flesh. This was stopped when Delapore's ancestor killed his entire family in their sleep and left the country in order to end the horror, leaving the remaining human livestock and a surviving relative to be devoured by the rats inhabiting the city's cesspits.

Maddened by the revelations of his family's past, a hereditary cruelty and his anger over his son's death, Delapore attacks one of his friends in the dark of the cavernous city and begins eating him while rambling in a mixture of Middle English, Latin, and Gaelic, before devolving into a cacophony of animalistic grunts. He is subsequently subdued and placed in a mental institution. At least one other investigator, Thornton, has gone insane as well. Soon after, Exham Priory is destroyed and the investigators decide to cover up the existence of the city. Delapore maintains his innocence, proclaiming that it was "the rats, the rats in the walls", who ate the man. He continues to be plagued by the sound of rats in the walls of his cell.
Lol. Just in time for dinner.

I want to butcher this bastard

I can hear its loud voice speaking its disgusting foreign language

Im lucky that i dont have a problem like that.