Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW do you still want to put your dick inside a vagina after watching this?

do you want to put pee pee in the coo coo?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
vaginas are disgusting

I always found them disgusting lol dunno why everyone thinks otherwise

Humans really are monsters.

Nasty, fuck childbirth.

Could use that rope for smth

virgin innie pussies disgust you ?
innie vagina looks like someone's mouth I'm not sticking my dick in that I'm not a standardcel i just find vaginas disgusting besides for biological reproduction of the human race

They are fucking disgusting, but yes

I'm not going to watch

I’ve known about that since grade school and I still want to stick it in

innie vagina looks like someone's mouth I'm not sticking my dick in that I'm not a standardcel i just find vaginas disgusting besides for biological reproduction of the human race
looks comfy to my pp tbh just looked at some spread open and im debating whether or not to fap

cope and volcel if you don't

is this how I was made

Humans really are monsters.
Humans are murderers and monsters by default. Stronger ones will destroy weaker without any mercy in every aspects.

I was never disturbed by periods or childbirth

Yes, this dont change anything

:feelswhere:Interesting video

That's fucking disgusting ngl

Must be a lilcel. He wanted to rope before it ended, even as it began.

Yes I want to put my cock inside vagina but I don't want to lick vagina, which is disgusting. Never liked it.

If you voted "no" I have bad news for you. :soy:

I hope that’s my baby in the future, tbh. I want to wreck a foids body with my seed.

I hope that baby is okay, I am pretty sure having an umbilical chord wrapped around its neck like that is extremely dangerous

I didn't want to already, not after becoming fully aware of how over it is, too much effort, risk and loss of dignity just to have an easier way to temporarily drive away the neurotoxin called "sex drive", but thanks for the gross imagery.

I’ve always preferred anal tbh

I haven't watched what's in the original post, but I can only imagine sticking my erect penis into a nice warm, wet vagina would feel very good. I don't find vaginas aesthetically pleasing or sexual arousing in the slightest, but it's only natural to have the desire to stick one's penis in one.

virgin pusi of cute teen girl

Not in the same vagina though
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Brb gonna apply to medschool