Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you still try?

Do you still try?

• Total voters
Black&Red

Black&Red

Officer
And by trying i mean courting women, having friends, learning new stuff, ascending in career, any type of maxxing, all this normie shit comprised. Or have you lost all hope?

I only try to finish school and get a job asap because i don't live in a country where i can leech peacefully of wageslave taxes, that would be ideal.

I've never tried honestly. Except dating apps where I get no responses

I've never tried honestly. Except dating apps where I get no responses
Moggs me with failed attempts.

No. At this point I just play video games, rot in bed and eat garbage. I've stopped caring and stopped putting effort in life. Why try over and over again when the result is always the same? I already know I'm fucked and I'm going to be fucked up forever.

me rn:
View attachment 464219
Based. What about work? money is a necessary cope for me to fuel my gtfo from life future.

No
I just work and sleep
Nothing interests me anymore

No, whats the point.

My objective prospects are awful. I am too ugly, non NT, and lagging behind my peers that i have to either apply just barely enough to make ends meet(which becomes increasingly harder as i am completely demotivated) or commit suicide once i feel absolutely fed up.

Low level white collar wagie, won't even be able to rent an F3 in one if the big provinces.
I go for mid-level white collar since i'm planning to finish master's in a couple of years, around 100k will suffice me to fuel me and my rem body pillow waifu.

No
I just work and sleep
Nothing interests me anymore
No, whats the point.
Anhedonic/10?

I've got some savings from crypto and an online webshop I had. I also get student loans every month except in July and August.

I just do whatever the fuck I can, sometimes I gamble a bit and earn a couple hundred. I really just do whatever I can do to survive and cope without having to work.

My disabilitybuxx got denied for bullshit reasons, I literally can't even work because I can barely walk. I'll try to get disabilitybuxx again next year, if that fails idk, either I commit suicide or I start making money via crime. Idc at this point. I don't have many options.
Gigabased, my respect for you just increased if that means anything. Btw do you live in dunes or forests?

courting women
Yeah, here's the problem with the concept of "courting" - foids spend their '20s "hooking up" with very attractive men. From this, they learn to associate the pump and dump with alpha status. Being ghosted is, to these women, just like the bell to Pavlov's dogs. The association is made deep in their subconscious.

As a result, when they hit 30 and decide to "settle down" and they start spewing the "female dating strategy" bullshit about demanding a man treat her a certain way - it's too late, they're already broken. Any simp who deigns to "court" her will immediately turn her off precisely because he bothered to "court" her.

He subconscious is saying, "this isn't alpha behavior, so he must not be an alpha"

having friends
In all seriousness, I would love to find a video game where I could make some friends. I don't want to hop on the public servers for any typical game, and play with autists normies who just want to speedrun everything. This would have to be a slower-paced game, likely with text chat.

learning new stuff
I go through phases where I'm not interested in anything. We all do. But if you keep looking, you can often find something that will capture your attention, even if only for a little while. I just started reading all the deep LotR lore - that'll keep me busy for a while.

ascending in career
lol just trying to keep my job at this point.

any type of maxxing
I worked out today. I feel better toward the end of the day when start off exercising, so I think that's important.

Or have you lost all hope?
I try to find some happiness in the life that I have. That's all anyone can do. "Beyond this place of wrath and tears lies but the horror of the shade" - that's life. It sucks, then you die.

I will say this though: I am truly thankful to life in an age where there are so many things available to entertain me. Vidya is the main thing. We are all really luckly to have this. We should enjoy it.

There's no point in trying

What major are you in?
Frankly, if i answer this anyone might easily dox me.

Yeah, here's the problem with the concept of "courting" - foids spend their '20s "hooking up" with very attractive men. From this, they learn to associate the pump and dump with alpha status. Being ghosted is, to these women, just like the bell to Pavlov's dogs. The association is made deep in their subconscious.

As a result, when they hit 30 and decide to "settle down" and they start spewing the "female dating strategy" bullshit about demanding a man treat her a certain way - it's too late, they're already broken. Any simp who deigns to "court" her will immediately turn her off precisely because he bothered to "court" her.

He subconscious is saying, "this isn't alpha behavior, so he must not be an alpha"

In all seriousness, I would love to find a video game where I could make some friends. I don't want to hop on the public servers for any typical game, and play with autists normies who just want to speedrun everything. This would have to be a slower-paced game, likely with text chat.

I go through phases where I'm not interested in anything. We all do. But if you keep looking, you can often find something that will capture your attention, even if only for a little while. I just started reading all the deep LotR lore - that'll keep me busy for a while.

lol just trying to keep my job at this point.

I worked out today. I feel better toward the end of the day when start off exercising, so I think that's important.

I try to find some happiness in the life that I have. That's all anyone can do. "Beyond this place of wrath and tears lies but the horror of the shade" - that's life. It sucks, then you die.

I will say this though: I am truly thankful to life in an age where there are so many things available to entertain me. Vidya is the main thing. We are all really luckly to have this. We should enjoy it.
Thank you for your elaborate answer, truly insightful, also many thanks for the proverb.

For my part i only bother to do what's necessary (to survive) and what brings me upmost joy like playing a game where i can chat and feel surrounded by teammates and take care of stray kittens, they are the closest form of friendship i will ever have due to my crippling mental health, i lost hope to find a girl that will bring kindness to my life but i'm not enraged by that or at least not anymore, also thankful to be born somewhat smart, it helps visioning things differently and feel special about that.

Naw. Why bother? Foids will just crave Chad's cock anyway.

What about other aspects of life?
I jog, because I like runner's high. I don't go to the gym anymore, because I hate wearing a mask while I work out. I wash my car about twice a month, I don't give a fuck I still can't get a foid to fuck me. I wageslave enough to pay rent, but I know that I'll never become wealthy working for some greedy Jew.

I'll be a wizard in a couple months, I'm the same age as ER if he were alive today. :feelsmage:

I jog, because I like runner's high. I don't go to the gym anymore, because I hate wearing a mask while I work out. I wash my car about twice a month, I don't give a fuck I still can't get a foid to fuck me. I wageslave enough to pay rent, but I know that I'll never become wealthy working for some greedy Jew.

I'll be a wizard in a couple months, I'm the same age as ER if he were alive today. :feelsmage:
That's too much caring for some of us here, whatever suits you best future hogwarts teacher. May the supreme rest in peperoni and big khazar milkers.

And by trying i mean courting women, having friends, learning new stuff, ascending in career, any type of maxxing, all this normie shit comprised. Or have you lost all hope?

I only try to finish school and get a job asap because i don't live in a country where i can leech peacefully of wageslave taxes, that would be ideal.
Yes and no. Gave up on any sort of foid chasing years ago, nothing but disappointment so why bother. Only goals I have now are pay off debt, invest money, and maybe a few home improvement projects.

Nope I learned I was extremely out of my depth a long time ago. It's absolutely useless and futile to continue in game that's rigged.

No. Why should I? I'm ugly and autistic. I'm 32 years old. No woman has ever shown the slightest interest in me, nor opened the opportunity to pursue her, with one exception who decided she'd have a grand ol' time leading me on to rope in an emotional tampon. I saw the writing on the wall as early as the age of 14. At 28, I finally decided to actually pay attention and learn from the black pill. There's no point. It's a complete waste of effort. I'll never find my "better half," because she doesn't exist. No woman exists who would ever see me as dating potential, or fuckable. :feelsbadman:

Fuck trying anymore. Fuck life. Fuck sobriety. I choose to dull my senses with alcohol and THC until the universe has decided to muster up enough courtesy and mercy to put me out of my misery. :feelsbadman::feelsrope:
No. Why should I? I'm ugly and autistic. I'm 32 years old. No woman has ever shown the slightest interest in me, nor opened the opportunity to pursue her, with one exception who decided she'd have a grand ol' time leading me on to rope in an emotional tampon. I saw the writing on the wall as early as the age of 14. At 28, I finally decided to actually pay attention and learn from the black pill. There's no point. It's a complete waste of effort. I'll never find my "better half," because she doesn't exist. No woman exists who would ever see me as dating potential, or fuckable. :feelsbadman:

Fuck trying anymore. Fuck life. Fuck sobriety. I choose to dull my senses with alcohol and THC until the universe has decided to muster up enough courtesy and mercy to put me out of my misery. :feelsbadman::feelsrope:
Or until I've mustered enough courage. As if. :society:

As ugly bald manlet it's pointless to try more