Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you still try or have you give up?

97baOppressor

97baOppressor

Captain
★★★★★
Do you still try to ascend or do you think it's over? I personally still try to ascend even though my last interactions with foids have been a disaster. I'm at 9 rejections rn (6 IRL 3 online) I will stop at 15 total rejection since there is no point in trying after that IMO

On and off, mostly off

I gave up a long time ago

I'll probably keep trying until I hit 25, I feel like that's the point of no return

I'll probably keep trying until I hit 25, I feel like that's the point of no return
It is, actually it's not a bad idea to stop according to the age instead of the number Imma do the same I think

I'm not trying atm but I haven't given up

Fuk the Jews I don't try in their gay world

do or do not there is no try

if you are expected to try then do not do it

if you are expected to try and get consent before sex then do not do it

if you just rape without try then that is ok

if you are expected to jump through hoops before you can do something, then do not do it

nobody tries, they either get handed everything (normies + chads) or they don't (incel)

I gave up on everything.

I'm only going to get back to seriously trying once I fix the 2 huge failos that bother me in my body, maybe it could make me look normie and the rest I'll do it by being low inhib

In all seriousness, if you want to give yourself the best chance, move it to 35.
Statistically, 25-35 are your highest chances

Do you still try to ascend or do you think it's over? I personally still try to ascend even though my last interactions with foids have been a disaster. I'm at 9 rejections rn (6 IRL 3 online) I will stop at 15 total rejection since there is no point in trying after that IMO
Gave up on ascending and my personal opinion is that everyone should too. However, what I would always advocate for is to do it in a healthy and non self-destructive way.

You are currently taking into account only the ascension, but what after that? What if by some chance you get to the sex part and you fuck it up badly due to anxiety? Will you also be able to have conversations with the foid every other day? Don't torture yourself

Nice name Op, try to not get banned a zbi

I'm only going to get back to seriously trying once I fix the 2 huge failos that bother me in my body, maybe it could make me look normie and the rest I'll do it by being low inhib
What are those two failos?

Brutal

35 is old asf man, what girl is ready to have sex with a 30yo+ virgin?
You are thinking too normal, you need to think retarded to understand foid.
1. Why on earth does she need to know you are virgin
2. Age and [perceived] maturity. Age is huge thing for foids, so try aiming for foids at least 5 years younger.

YOOOOOO NAFRI TOO? Wdym banned, is my name prohibited here or smthng?
Yeah dm me if you'd like lol
no it's not your name, did you read the rules? things are pretty strict here so be careful lmao
its just nice to see another nafri

You are currently taking into account only the ascension, but what after that? What if by some chance you get to the sex part and you fuck it up badly due to anxiety? Will you also be able to have conversations with the foid every other day? Don't torture yourself
Damn that's real, but I already accepted I have a small dick so there's no way in my life I would ever not fuck up the sex part. Holy shit man you're right even if I ascend there's no point since I probably won't be able to hold any conversation

Yeah dm me if you'd like lol
no it's not your name, did you read the rules? things are pretty strict here so be careful lmao
its just nice to see another nafri
I'm going to read them to make sure I don't get banned, Imma dm you

Damn that's real, but I already accepted I have a small dick so there's no way in my life I would ever not fuck up the sex part. Holy shit man you're right even if I ascend there's no point since I probably won't be able to hold any conversation
Just to clarify, I meant the conversation part in the sense that you will not be able to stand their brain fry drama laced conversation topics.

Just to clarify, I meant the conversation part in the sense that you will not be able to stand their brain fry drama laced conversation topics.
Yeah I wouldn't

The point of no return is 18, imo. Once you are an adult virgin, everyone will think less of you and your odds of success drop drastically. Even if you do ascend later on, your brain has been damaged from the loneliness and sexual frustration already

Idk anon. I have never been rejected because I never approached anyone. My dick is small and I know for a fact no foid will be satisfied with it. When I know I will inevitably be cheated on, I feel no desire to even try.

I saw a ra*e video yesterday on 2ch and my only thoughts were about how much the girl must be enjoying those ~16y/o's 7in dick. i know that "victim" would always crave the treatment these guys (gangbang it was) gave her.

When I know a foid would prefer being raped with a big dick than be content with my smaller one, it kills all motivation.

do or do not there is no try

if you are expected to try then do not do it

if you are expected to try and get consent before sex then do not do it

if you just rape without try then that is ok

if you are expected to jump through hoops before you can do something, then do not do it

nobody tries, they either get handed everything (normies + chads) or they don't (incel)
Yes, too many people act like you need to “try” to get a gf. It’s just absurd coping. It’s supposed to happen naturally. Even my own mother acts like I should be a PUA asking out a bunch of girls all the time to maximize my chances. To me, it’s over if you even need to cold approach. That signals that women do not desire you and you are forcing the interaction. I have seen guys get girlfriends before, and they don’t “try”. In the short college class I did, this one guy talked with this girl in class a few times and the conversations flowed naturally. Then, they walked out together and were dating ever since. In the gym, a hot white chick straight up approached a Tyrone and started conversation to make it easy for him. That’s really how easy it’s supposed to be. We just can’t imagine that because we don’t even get any indications of interest whatsoever.

I never asked a girl out because there is no need to. If women never show any interest in you, it’s over and you shouldn’t try to force interactions. It can only end badly. Any time I even try to strike up a conversation with girls, they give the most basic responses and don’t engage much. They clearly want the interaction to end and go back to normal once I’m gone.

I don't try as much as I use to in my youth

I get dreams of me getting rejected by women, In my own dreams I get rejected, this is probably a sign that I will not find any women to love me

gave up after enough humiliations

gave up long ago

Any time I even try to strike up a conversation with girls, they give the most basic responses and don’t engage much.
Brutal, that's my current position, I think I'm going to stop like you said

Idk anon. I have never been rejected because I never approached anyone. My dick is small and I know for a fact no foid will be satisfied with it. When I know I will inevitably be cheated on, I feel no desire to even try.
Same
I saw a ra*e video yesterday on 2ch and my only thoughts were about how much the girl must be enjoying those ~16y/o's 7in dick. i know that "victim" would always crave the treatment these guys (gangbang it was) gave her.
Nah wtf:lul::lul::lul::lul:
When I know a foid would prefer being raped with a big dick than be content with my smaller one, it kills all motivation.
Brutal

The point of no return is 18, imo. Once you are an adult virgin, everyone will think less of you and your odds of success drop drastically.
Too young IMO, 18 you just began college where a lot of dudes finally lose their virginity, if at the end of college you're still a virgin it is over

Brutal, that's my current position, I think I'm going to stop like you said
Probably for the best. It's too draining to try to have meaningless conversations with women that don't go anywhere. Not to mention the risk that they could call it harassment if you asked them out

Too young IMO, 18 you just began college where a lot of dudes finally lose their virginity, if at the end of college you're still a virgin it is over
A bit of truth in that, but most guys have already lost it in high school. Even if they are still virgins, almost every single one had a girlfriend, even if they didn't have sex at the time.

I told myself I would commit rape if I was still sexless by a certain age. That passed 7 years ago and I'm traumatized by the way life continued to rape me instead :lasereyes:

I dotn even know. Im really emotionally unstable, even I rarely admit that. I really trully believe only logical thing is to actually try to ascend, as to ascend I have to get "fixed" or validated basically all traits that matter in life, that being NTness( faking NT behaviour, and not beeing too onoxious sperg, tho I know Ill never be truly truly NT, but IDC), looking good enough (I believe surgery can resolve this in my case), getting hobbies, getting normal social life and money.

It's so over for me man I dont want to try and put in shit tons of effort just to get rejected for my colostomy bag. Rather just focus on moneymaxxing and copes

I still hope to get a girlfriend but deep down I know it's probably ovER for me as a 30s wizardcel. I almost never see teen girls or college girls when I go out, and I doubt any would want to date me at my age and me being a shortcel among other things. I'm probably going to rope eventually in the next year or so.