Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you still have a loving family?

lanturn

lanturn

Recruit
★★★★★
My mom is very sick right now and I can't bear the thought of losing her. I would probably sui the next day if she passed. Honestly my family is all I have. I feel a bit lucky knowing so many incels are alone and isolated with absolutely nobody.

I'm fully separated from them now that's I'm in my second year @ Uni. Won't probably NEETmax after graduating.

Yes my family loves me I feel. I’m just glad my more successful cousins take the spotlight most of the time so I’m not the center of attention.

My mother abandoned me, don't know the identity of my father. I've never known familial love of any kind.

Yes, but they still see me as a failure because of my life choices

Yh I love my family but they get on my nerves and are annoying AF sometimes. Especially my little sister who’s a feminist SJW

I'm so fucking glad for my family. I got a loving home, good background financially, no abuse, love, all that. Makes me feel like shit when I hear about other guys on this website and in general, but shit genetics will beat a good environment any day.

Not really. Both parents are gone now.

I have a quasi-grandpa, who is 82 and fading, that I see once a month.

Im sorry to jear that man i hope she gets better. What does she have?

Anyway i have loving family.. to loving tbh

I am sorry to hear that. My mother dislikes me.

mikepence said:
but shit genetics will beat a good environment any day.

yea suprisingly

Losing my mother so suddenly in 2015 destroyed me. I found her on our kitchen floor. Evidently she passed out in the middle of the night and stopped breathing. I long for a merciful death to reunite us.

My thoughts are with you, OP.

I try, but loving someone for being the reason you have been tortured is very hard. Love is a word that does not match with me, hate is.