Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you still feel that you can’t “get over” the humiliations you experienced like a decade ago?

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
It’s a very common non-NT trait to not be able to move on quickly (rejection sensitivity or low frustration tolerance as some (((therapists))) call it). Sometimes I still get casually reminded of the bullying, disrespect or neglect I suffered from elementary school to high school. The worst thing is they still feel so fresh JFL. In college I also had pretty bad experiences but they don’t feel as hurtful if I suddenly think about them.

Saw this on Reddit the other day. Some of you might relate to it, kek

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ADHD/comments/lb6hfj/do_you_ever_get_newly_angry_because_your_brain/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ADHD/comments/lb6hfj/do_you_ever_get_newly_angry_because_your_brain/glsmn0z/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

I miss what I've never lived

I am haunted, however, by past experiences. My dreams are always a random scenario where I find myself in a classroom with my old peers. I have no idea how to stop such dreams; it is the only thing my brain latches onto. I go to sleep knowing a new scenario will be conjured up.
Same tbh. Gymceling and hyper focusing on some hobbies helped me a bit. But once I’m back to LDAR and binge reading blackpill or psychology those nightmares come back in full force.

I don't have "ADHD", so I can't attest to anything like that; still, though, I do remember such experiences from long ago quite strongly, wishing there could be some way to change them, yet ultimately knowing it's impossible... :feelsclown:

It's likely common with most subhumans, considering their widespread negative perception and discrimination making it more likely for them to get into these unpleasant situations and scenarios of mistreatment, not to mention the various experiences with foids many here may have had. :feelsjuice:

Is there anything further regarding blackpill stuff that you need to know? I have long abandoned watching/reading about such material - this forum is more than enough. My dreams tend to be strongest when I am anxious, which I have been for a while.
I’m just bored but most of the time I’m reading about the NT pill (not necessarily in regards to dating).

It's likely common with most subhumans, considering their widespread negative perception and discrimination making it more likely for them to get into these unpleasant situations and scenarios of mistreatment, not to mention the various experiences with foids many here may have had
Sometimes I wonder if sufficient positive affirmations in adulthood could theoretically fix our low self esteem but in reality nobody would give an Incel such an opportunity. Normies just keep call you immature and lazy, kek.