Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you still care about passing your genetics to the next generation regardless the outcome/quality of life of your offspring?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date

Would you impregnate a random foid and create more suffering?

• Yes

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 54.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Okay , lets say you try to do the same as ItsOver and you actually have success with noodlewhores regardless if you are curry , black or rice , this is hypothetical , You can fuck them raw and cum inside , Would you do it? Would you create more suffering? If my "father" was born in this times he would be incel , I have 5 half siblings and he didnt gave any of them a single penny in their lives , Do you want to be like that piece of shit?

Personally i wouldnt , How about the rest of you? Do you really want to be another fleshy puppet at the hands of fate and causality?

Even if somehow my shitty life is fixed i could never be another braindead puppet.

But thats only me , , this world is a nauseating reality and a wretched place and life is only meaningful in 2nd and first world countries . How about you?

If yes...why? thats so selfish...and stupid...and pointless...If you reproduce you are just creating more cannon fodder for chads/stacies , why would anyone want to create more suffering? are most of you just puppets controlled by the strings of reality? no different than wild beasts? even if we lose the game of life...at the end of the day we are breaking the cycle of suffering of losers/winners...

Last edited:
No, but I would be sad no one wanted me and that I was born as a genetic failure.

Get lucky with genetic recombination.

My genes care and they make parts of my brain care.

[UWSL]The answer is IVF PGD - Pre implantation genetic diagnosis[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]. Which would allow you to select certain desirable traits such as sex/eye colour which is out now with height/skin colour/hair colour on the horizon as well as IQ.[/UWSL]

If you can purchase an egg donation from an elite female you can essentially create your own child with the best possible traits. You should then focus on raising that child in a positive environment to ensure they can socially integrate.

Essentially u could create gigachads and gigastacies if ur rich

What would be the point of going ER, if you were going to impregnate a foid, and bring another ugly lost soul into this chadcentric world? :blackpill:

[UWSL]The answer is IVF PGD - Pre implantation genetic diagnosis[/UWSL]

[UWSL]. Which would allow you to select certain desirable traits such as sex/eye colour which is out now with height/skin colour/hair colour on the horizon as well as IQ.[/UWSL]

If you can purchase an egg donation from an elite female you can essentially create your own child with the best possible traits. You should then focus on raising that child in a positive environment to ensure they can socially integrate.

Essentially u could create gigachads and gigastacies if ur rich

doubt most users here can pay for that.

No, but I never cared to pass my genes on, I don't want to reproduce. I've never wanted kids, and never will. I don't need some snot-nosed, shit-filled, loud-ass crotch fruit draining me of my resources, money, energy, sanity, and dignity.

The only thing I've ever wanted is intimate companionship. No strings (children) attached. Reproduction was never the name of the game for me, and never will be.

doubt most users here can pay for that.
Here's a link

Facial aesthetics still can't be controlled btw. But with choosing elite model donors, ensuring high prenatal T and a good puberty u can pretty much guarantee ur son would be Good looking and tall. Ofc the costs are astronomical tho

Having kids is unethical in this accursed reality imo.

NO
Most voted ....."Yes" ??
Dudes asking to be paying child support just for social revenge.

No. ItsOver is pretty much as low as it gets, you shouldnt look up to him

Yes I would, the desire to reproduce trumps everything tbhngl

Step 1 - impregnate randon foid :feelstastyman:
Step 2 - Let some random betabux raise it :feelskek:

do you really want to create another incel in a shithole country? thats horrible and selfish unless you are white with green or blue eyes or tall . :smonk:
No. ItsOver is pretty much as low as it gets, you shouldnt look up to him

his noodlewhore wife simp face looks like a medieval heater shield , like low tier goblinas in cartel-land :feelshaha:

Last edited:
life is only meaningful in 2nd and first world countries
first world is developed countries like north America,west Europe,Australia and new zealand,Japan,Korea and some middle east oil countries,but what does second world mean

No, but I never cared to pass my genes on, I don't want to reproduce. I've never wanted kids, and never will. I don't need some snot-nosed, shit-filled, loud-ass crotch fruit draining me of my resources, money, energy, sanity, and dignity.

The only thing I've ever wanted is intimate companionship. No strings (children) attached. Reproduction was never the name of the game for me, and never will be.

Sex to fullfill at least Our purpose but No Strings attached ( means No Kids )

I don't care about my genetics, I just want to have control of the upbringing and have my name on my child's identity.

genetics are just random atoms, they are superfluous, what matters is the upbringing.

If I could get a tall white stacy pregnant and had the money to give him a good life then yeah tbh.

If make he’d come out mostly white looking but would have full lips and curly hair. He’d also probably be tall too.

Then i’d put money aside for surgeries should he need any. I’d also make sure he plays a lot of sports growing up and gets proper nutrition,

If all goes well i’d have raised a Chad. If foid abort tbh.

I don't care about my genetics, I just want to have control of the upbringing and have my name on my child's identity.

genetics are just random atoms, they are superfluous, what matters is the upbringing.

True, Good parents usually rise successful subhumans.

I want to have kids who I can inheirit my company - I will kill their mom in minecraft and say it was a tragic accident