Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do you ssubscirbe to CUckflix?

Do you ssubscirbe to CUckflix?

• YES

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • NO

Votes: 42 80.8%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Do you ssubscirbe to CUckflix?

I watched with my only irl incel friend because his Stacy sister has an account. Tbh the white tiger,squid game and ex machina were interesting to watch

I subscribed to Netflix to watch cuties:feelzez:

I just watch pirated shit online, idk why anyone still pays for it.

I am, but I prefer hbo max

In my country Netflix is too expensive, it [UWSL]costs twice as much as other streaming service[/UWSL]

No, i only watch pirate versions of shows on internet tbhngl:blackpill:

not into normscum streaming.

I watched with my only irl incel friend because his Stacy sister has an account. Tbh the white tiger,squid game and ex machina were interesting to watch
You hang out with Stacy’s? :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Im not giving money to a shitty service owned by people that hate me. Torrent all the way :feelsaww:

You should subscribe to Netflix just to watch Hilda.

Yes but I just use it for their exclusive anime, I mainly use Crunchyroll and I used to use Funimation.

Yes, I watch some movies on it. It’s the best streaming service

I have too much testosterone to watch it

I pirate (without vpn) and use free streaming sites.

No but I do have access to an account :society:

Everyone knows who runs Netflix (clue they live underground) I'm not going to enrich them further.

You hang out with Stacy’s? :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
His older sister is a stacy but she is a lot older than him and is married + doesn't live with him

I used to have an account but I cancelled quite a while ago. They kept raising the price while removing anything that was actually worth watching. At least with piracy no-one can take away something you've downloaded. That's why I hate these streaming platforms and many online services. They can control exactly what you see and can deactivate your account on a whim.

No, I'm not into jewish homo propaganda.

No, everything I want to watch is for free in internet

You should subscribe to Netflix just to watch Hilda.
Xmas

No. Why would I waste money on that when piracy exists and I can watch superior content on youtube for free.

I just watch pirated shit online, idk why anyone still pays for it.
Same
Imagine paying for something that you can easily get for free. Normies are just so dumb.