Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL do you sometimes wonder if men supported each other more and competed less that we might find love with foids?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
I realize foids probably sabotage each other more competing for Chad than we do competing for a wider group, and there is SOMETIMES a kind of "code" (or at least illusion of one) but probably not a strong as it could be.

The thirst is so real that rather than try to help a guy with a chance @ some success we would prob. abandon him, hoping he fails so that our own lesser chances would work.

I wonder though if we helped it work for others, that would take them off the market as competitors and perhaps earn gratitude to help with our own efforts.

TAWOG told me this doesn't real

Damn, I don't like to hype up cartoons so much, I'm the first guy to complain about Friendship Is Magic being overrated. But I do like that scene you posted.

Damn, I don't like to hype up cartoons so much, I'm the first guy to complain about Friendship Is Magic being overrated. But I do like that scene you posted.
if you watch it the sketchy foids grow on you and you will want to look up their 34, don't resist

doubt it would work, youd always have one slimy fuck who would fuck you over just to get ahead with a foid

Never heard of gang rape?
reminds me of this manga where girl wants to lose virginity so applies online and 50 guys show up and take turns with her but it's all consensual

she does this because mean girl bullied her about being virgin

forgot name

doubt it would work, youd always have one slimy fuck who would fuck you over just to get ahead with a foid
This is the reason things are so fucked up in the first place. Femminism would never have got off the ground if it weren't for these slimy fucks

I realize foids probably sabotage each other more competing for Chad than we do competing for a wider group, and there is SOMETIMES a kind of "code" (or at least illusion of one) but probably not a strong as it could be.

View attachment 372078

The thirst is so real that rather than try to help a guy with a chance @ some success we would prob. abandon him, hoping he fails so that our own lesser chances would work.

I wonder though if we helped it work for others, that would take them off the market as competitors and perhaps earn gratitude to help with our own efforts.
There are definitely more men out to tear each other down. It’s quite chaotic, if you insult a girl 100 guys will come out of nowhere to roast you but if a girl insults you... 100 guys will come out of nowhere to roast you. You don’t see girls acting as brutal as men do to each other just to impress some nasty bitch with a galactic ego

You always have the risk of helping guys that will just stab you in the back and throw you under the bus proverbially when they see the opportunity to do that.
But one such group where that's very unlikely to happen because of the low success rate is South Asian males. They need all the help they can get and then some. It's like when you see a South Asian male managed to ascend compared to a white or black tall male. You just feel good that he beat the odds and almost instinctively know he's not just some other lazy poser.

You always have the risk of helping guys that will just stab you in the back and throw you under the bus proverbially when they see the opportunity to do that.
But one such group where that's very unlikely to happen because of the low success rate is South Asian males. They need all the help they can get and then some. It's like when you see a South Asian male managed to ascend compared to a white or black tall male. You just feel good that he beat the odds and almost instinctively know he's not just some other lazy poser.
So basically support men who have no chance at coming close to happiness because their hopes are so low they won't even want to try for it?

They're so blackpilled that they resist temptation to betray men for a woman's love because unlike whites they can't even fathom she will reciprocate?

Low odds means resisting sliding back to blue pill ways?

Only... blue pill in theory means you would not backstab males because it's all about being a good person and having good personality, right?

If you backstab it means on some level you are blackpilled

So basically support men who have no chance at coming close to happiness because their hopes are so low they won't even want to try for it?
Yeah
They're so blackpilled that they resist temptation to betray men for a woman's love because unlike whites they can't even fathom she will reciprocate?
Yeah and they are grateful for the chance to succeed and not likely to be white and black fakecel posers.
Low odds means resisting sliding back to blue pill ways?
I think so. Low odds also means harsher treatment from women daily in their lives that has blackpilled them.
Only... blue pill in theory means you would not backstab males because it's all about being a good person and having good personality, right?

If you backstab it means on some level you are blackpilled
No bluepillers are all about virtue signaling about "being a good person". In reality they are just as scummy as anyone else could be and only look out for themselves or protected groups like women.

bluepillers are all about virtue signaling about "being a good person".
In reality they are just as scummy as anyone else could be
and only look out for themselves or protected groups like women.
I think there might be different shades of bluepill. Some certainly involve embracing feministic 'hate all men' so you are only idealistic about women, but there's prob also a shade where you also are idealistic about men too.

Even if you aren't, you would be idealistic that doing good toward men, if a foid observes it, wins you good guy points

those two things have close to nothing to do with each other

I think there might be different shades of bluepill. Some certainly involve embracing feministic 'hate all men' so you are only idealistic about women, but there's prob also a shade where you also are idealistic about men too.
I don't think there is.
tbh I don't really think there is such a thing as being bluepilled knowingly. More people are closer to redpill copers in their behavior. Almost everyone acknowledges bluepill behavior and views of ideas and love, sex and relationships between women and men as excessively idealistic in some way or the other.
Even if you aren't, you would be idealistic that doing good toward men, if a foid observes it, wins you good guy points
No I don't think so because again the negative or neutral reaction of a woman to a guy helping other low status men would not give you an incentive to act this way if you were "bluepilled".