Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you sometimes wish you lived on a deserted island?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
I have shit survival insticts and probably would die in 3 days, but lets say I spend 2 months first learning to fish with my hand and make fire and build shelter and shit.
Living on a deserted island like castaway seems like heaven for me now. It's all I want. I want it more than I want sex or a gf. I just want out of this society. I want out of the system. I don't wanna be tracked and monitored anymore

Yeah I wouldn’t survive two days there but being on a deserted island would be nice and peaceful for a bit

i'd be fine dying because of natural causes and not by suicide. Living in nature without a care for others must be relaxing and comforting and thats the type of life i want to live. Free from being burdened from others and society. Just by yourself and God
Exactly. I just wanna be a frog eating flies and chilling on a leaf on a lake watching the sunset

I kinda already do. It's shit.

Very peaceful lifestyle it beats wageslaving to be honest i'd imagine
Wageslaving, and all thos fucking system, cash, credit cards, drivers liscence, Ids im sick of all of it

I wouldn't be able to live long, but it would be comfy to watch the night sky or the sunrise all alone, bothered by no one.

we already are on a desert island

i'd probably starve to death within a few days tbh

I'm all for it. I hate living in the West where I'm nothing but a slave to a system that's oppressing me. That being said, I don't think I'd survive for more than 2 days on a deserted island, but at the point I don't care. I just want off this clown ride.