Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you sometimes forget this is an incel forum?

Question

• Yes i hardly think about it anymore

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • No i'm a little afraid to post because it's an actual incel forum that could be monitored by someone

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I've posted some threads because i'm bored and lonely, just to kill time and i sometimes forget that i'm posting on an actual incel forum. Probably one of the the most demonized forums there is.

I dont care i post whatever i want

Are you ever afraid of being included in a video or documentary? I was, even though they blurred my avi and username. A guy from Swedish television contacted me in a pm, pretending to be an incel and wanted to hear how i became incel in the first place. He then used my text in the documentary.

I've posted some threads because i'm bored and lonely, just to kill time and i sometimes forget that i'm posting on an actual incel forum. Probably one of the the most demonized forums there is.
there are so many other forums that are much worse but normies focus on this one only

Yes, sometimes my thoughts just fades away of this being an incel forum.

Are you ever afraid of being included in a video or documentary? I was, even though they blurred my avi and username. A guy from Swedish television contacted me in a pm, pretending to be an incel and wanted to hear how i became incel in the first place. He then used my text in the documentary.
What documentary was that?

there are so many other forums that are much worse but normies focus on this one only
Yea i wonder why they won't focus more on pedo forums or hurtcore and much worse stuff. It's like foids are the most sacred humans and even the tiniest bit of criticism will cause everyone to hate you.

Inceldom is discussed a lot and you use maxxing and cel a lot so I never forget.

No i couldnt care less

Yea i wonder why they won't focus more on pedo forums or hurtcore and much worse stuff. It's like foids are the most sacred humans and even the tiniest bit of criticism will cause everyone to hate you.
they think incels are worse than child abusers

Nah, it’s not hard to forget I’m an incel

Jamming Rock N Roll GIF by Energizer Bunny

I see it more as a place of friends i can come talk about my problems freely.

I joined a discord server for "depressed" people and the topic came up of attention seeking. I said that while its true that some people can still be sad even tho they have an active friend circle and gf, its actually pretty rare. I said that i know of women who claim to be depressed or "femcels" but when you actually get to know them they have had multiple boyfriends and are basically pretending to be sad for attention online. I said that its not right for people to farm attention in a server where people write about not wanting to be alive anymore. It got the cucks so angry i almost got kicked out, fuck this gay world and i appreciated this website a lot more.

I don't care if it's monitored or whatever, if the police department comes to my door I've done nothing wrong except use my first amendment right god damn it.

I use the lounge section to discuss whatever I want tbh. This is the only place where you can discuss anything freely

Yeah, I often come here just to socialize, not just talk about inceldom

I don't care if it's monitored or whatever, if the police department comes to my door I've done nothing wrong except use my first amendment right god damn it.

no because i'm on it