Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you sometimes feel like you're not learning as well as your peers?

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Major
★★
I feel other people are having much less of a hard time than I am, I will have to take Organic Chemistry for a third time this summer.

I feel like my capability to learn is fine, I just dont give an effort like some of my peers. I had maintained a 4.1gpa for some time because all I had to do was semi-focus in class, do assignments and occasionally review some material but over time when shit got really rough (namely when I took the dogpill) I lost all ambition and even that became to much of an effort so I started skimping hard on the classes I dont care about and practically just showed up and zoned out. So be it I guess, one less cog in the system.

Yes bro i was always far behind in school tbh I'm just autistic and low IQ

Yeah, I can’t pay attention

yes i have no motivation and dont study
i used to be top of the class until i got older and life got shittier

yes i always was one of the last once to finish tests because my mind was always wondering about stuff, a lot of times songs stuck in my head that made me lose concentration, it sucks

I’ve always felt that way.

In advanced Math and Science classes, yes. Otherwise, no.

Im starting to care less about school since the blackpill. It is worrying me a bit. I might not even get a 3.0 GPA if i keep this up

It wasn't until my late teens until I found out/ Was diagnosed with adhd-PI

I've always felt it.
I am low IQ

Yeah quite frequently

I’m autistic so I was always a bit slower than everyone else tbh.

Ah, there you are. :forcedsmile:
83B6BC51 CAA8 44A9 AF20 B91002F2596A