Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you sometimes drink blood from a steak?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★
Every steak i get is bloody

Blood is removed from a steak during the slaughter process. The red stuff you see on your steaks is water mixed with a protein called myoglobin. The red stuff you see on your steaks is not blood.

Blood is removed from a steak during the slaughter process. The red stuff you see on your steaks is water mixed with a protein called myoglobin. The red stuff you see on your steaks is not blood.
The fuck? But it taste like BLOOD!

WHEN I EAT FROM SLAUGHTERHOUSE I DEMAND BLOOD!

ENTRECOTES, FILETS, CHICKENS, MMMM CHICKENS, THEY ARE SO TASTY!

Never, i eat only well done meat or boiled meat. Be careful with steaks that have blood, Taenia saginata may take up residence in your body.

Never, i eat only well done meat or boiled meat. Be careful with steaks that have blood, Taenia saginata may take up residence in your body.
No fucking clue what that is nigga ive had it in the oven for 40 minutes

nah i dont eat steak im not rich